Chapter 4 Power

(Power)

(Power)

"So you're telling me, it was love at first sight." -Madison

Jonathan gave his room to Mason. Mason had second thoughts, but said yes. since he had no other place to stay. The next day he reversed everything that happened in the living room, leaving not one scratch. The Kent family was shocked to learn about another Jonathan History

"I met Jonathan in the beginning of high school. His family died when he was little, and he lived in an orphanage for 10 years. he got adopted by a nice family. I didn't see them much, since they did a lot of business meeting out of town." Mason explained while using his magic to restore the missing pieces of the wall. 

Mason turned around seeing both Jordan and Jonathan mouth's wide open. He smiled awkwardly while sitting down. 

"Any siblings, or any family for that matter?" Jordan asked, sitting down on the other side of the couch while Jonathan went into the kitchen.

"We tried searching. He has no siblings, and his other family members didn't want him. they didn't even want to know him." He explained sadly, looking down. he looked up again, "He wanted to stop and that's what we did. we never talked about it ever since. anything else?"

This time Clark spoke up, "You said that Jonathan had powers?". Mason turned his head to look at him at the doorway and smiled.

"Magic, you could say powers?" Mason said confused. "But we both had Bloodlines of powerful witches and warlocks. We both didn't know it at first, and we didn't believe. My older sister showed us, and gave me a grimoire" 

He pointed to a huge and thick book. Jonathan came back in and gave Mason some tea, with mason thanking him in response.

"Before you ask, a grimoire is a spell book. everything like, fire spells, Nature spells and more are in there. like the one i did with pushing you to the wall sir." He said, before looking at Clark.

"again im very sorry about what happened" He apologized, taking a sip of the tea,

"It's okay, and call me Clark, sir makes me feel old" he says smiling. before saying again "Can anyone use these spells?" he seemed interested in these. maybe Jonathan can use them.

Seeing the hopeful face that Clark had, mason looked at Jonathan and then back at him. "it depends. and it's strange... Any human has some sort of magic in them. but i can't feel it. to be honest, i cant feel it in any of you" He stopped, looking at them.