Moonlight🌕 Muzan x Reader

( this was also requested and this is going to be quite long as well so enjoy!)

Third Person:

You had enough. Your whole life..was nothing. Standing near a bridge that had a deep deep lake below it. You were tempted to just fall.

You thought about all the times you had left out. The times you were thrown away back and forth.

Your family sold you. You lived in a poor village of poverty and the poor. So your parents sold you for a few yen coins. From that day forth you were sold from people to be a slave.

You were beaten. Used. And tossed away. Like you were rubbish. Like you were nothing. Like you had no meaning.

All those things made you angry and upset. You wanted to end it all.

You felt nothing..

Your life was meaningless..

And you wanted to end it..

You walked closer to the end of the bridge and climbed onto of the arches.

(This I don't know what it's called really)

You stood a top of it and felt the cold wind rush passed you. Your beautiful locks of hair flowing in the wind. The drapes of your torn yukata moving with it.

You looked up to see the bright moon shine brightly in the sky. It was a full moon tonight. Which meant it was your time go.

You took a deep breath in and let it out.

You felt nervous, you wanted to jump off. But you didn't want to..

"Why can you do it?" You heard a voice from behind. You gasped at the sudden voice and turned over your shoulder to see a man..

He looked like he was in his early 20s. Tall with black short hair with curly bangs. The one thing that captured you the most was his blood shot red crimson eyes.

"Why won't you jump?" He asked. You got startled and turned to face him.

"I-I was..but you..you interrupted me!" You protested. He smirked which made you kind of angry.

"If I leave, will you do it then? I was standing her for a while. But you didn't move and inch." You dropped down to the floor boards of the bridge and stood to face him properly.

"I was thinking ok..I don't have a right to think!?" You said angrily.

"Oh you do. I just wanted to know if you'll do it." He responded. You turned to face the edge of the bridge again and look down at the waters.

"Will you really end your life? Just like that? When you know you have a lot to live for?" He asked you from behind. You started getting chills from the cold winds that flowed passed you.

"I-..I..." You were lost. You didn't know what to say.

"I see potential in you. You have a lot to live for and I see what you must be thinking..'is this really the right thing?' Is that it?" He was hitting all the spots for your reasons not to end your life.