Eyes👀Tanjiro x Fem!DemonReader

Female Demon reader!

Angst🥀

Requested by @Pumkin321xxx

Third Person:

Your a demon. But you didn't want to be.

A killing man eating demon.

"No! Please someone help!" Yelled a young boy who ran in the forest seeking for help.

Your the demon, your the tagger. And you got to eat.

You backed the little boy into a corner. He crouched in fear and cried his eyes out.

"Please!..I beg of you! Don't kill me please!" He cried. You ignored his cry's and went in for the kill.

But you were stopped, your arm was..cut off?..

'A slayer?!..'

You looked around to see a boy with dark burgundy hair with a checkered haori and carrying a box.

You jumped back and dashed towards the slayer.

He held up his sword and dashed towards you too.

He used a water technique that confused you a little.

"A water technique?..pretty neat if I have to say!" You laughed a little.

His attack was fluent and managed to cut off your other arm and a leg.

You fell to the ground but jumped up to a tree branch and rested.

"Why did you try to kill that boy?!.." The slayer asked with anger on his face.

You've..You've seen that look before. With that determination and anger.

A flash of a boy with the same eyes as the slayer before you.

'Who is that..what are these memories?!.'

You thought as you shook your head aggressively.

You quickly regenerated your missing limbs.

You jumped down at the boy with full speed. He held his sword and block your incoming attack.

"Is there a reason why your like this?!..is there something in your heart?..I'd like to know. And know about Muzan Kibutsuji!" The boy shouted.

Your eyes widened from the name.

Muzan the progenitor of demons, he was the one who turned you into a demon.

"I could thank him! He's the one who turned me like this! Now I have all this strength and power!" You smirked.

"Fine then..be it that way.." He spoke and disappeared.

'Huh?! Where'd he go?!'

You looked around frantically trying to find the slayer. The boy you wanted to eat was long gone.

'My food is gone! Gah!'

Just then the boy snuck up behind you. You turned your body as he was about to cut off your head. You grabbed his sword with your hand gripping on it tightly.

"Now where to run now little boy!" You snickered and was about to cut him when.

You stopped.

That look..in his eyes..those red eyes..you've seen it before. Long ago..

"NEE-SAN!!"

You heard a scream in your ears. Your eyes widened with terror.

You saw the silhouette of a small boy in a dark blue kimono. He had the same eyes as the slayer but black hair.