Medicine💉 Genya x Fem!Reader

(This was request! @VanillaBeany1425
☁️ Fluff! ☁️

Third Person:

Genya Shinazugawa had a crush on you. It started out small of course, with the close touching and the time you two spent with each other. It grew on him that he liked you very much.

But...he didn't know how you felt..

He wanted to confess to you about his feelings for you, but there would always be different signals..

———————————————-

You and Genya just got done with a mission together. You were walking back to headquarters while talking.

"You know I think shrimp tempura is really good! Oh! Or strawberry daifuku! It's so good!" You day dreamed about some of your favorite foods.

Genya couldn't help but admire you from the side.

"So where do you think we should eat at?" You asked him, turning to face him.

Genya turned away a bit and blushed.

"U-uhm..anywhere is fine with me.." He mumbled. You smiled and nodded.

"Alright let's go!" You shouted grabbing his hand and intertwining it with yours. You pulled him along running to find a food stall.

He flinched a little at your sudden movement of touch. His face almost went beet red..

You ended going to a little shop where they served strawberry daifuku.

(This is Strawberry Daifuku. Also knowned as Ichigo Daifuku)

"Two plates of the strawberry daifuku!" You said to the lady who made the little mochis.

She nodded and the two of you sat down and awaited for your food.

You still didn't notice that your hands were still together.

Genya didn't want to say anything. He liked the feeling of your soft hands against his. He didn't want them to be apart.

"Ooh! I'm excited! I haven't had these in a while." You said kicking your legs back and forth.

"Here you are." The lady handed you your plates of mochis. You gave one to Genya and paid the lady.

"Ah! They look amazing!" You smiled happily with little stars shining in your eyes.

Genya was mesmerized by your eyes capturing his attention to you.

You took a bite of your daifuku and your heart melted.

"So good..." Your face melted. The taste of the strawberry and red bean paste filled your mouth with delight.

——————————————————