Good Demon😈 Yoriichi x Reader

Gender Neutral reader!!!

Fluff☁️

Request by @LadyYearnettes

Third Person:

Even if you were turned into a demon by Muzan you were a good demon. You never had a drop of blood or a pinch of flesh.

You didn't even care for it! You were a good demon.

You were part of this small organization of demon slayers. You were the star Hashira. But after your encounter with Muzan he just so happen to turn you into a demon.

"A demon hunter as a demon? Let's see how this will work out?" Muzan said as he watched you crouch in pain before him.

His blood coursing through your vains and your cells being destroyed.

'What's happening to me?!? Am I really..turning into a demon..?'

You fell to your knees as you felt like you were having a seizure.

"Do me a favor and kill those demon hunters.." Muzan said glaring at you with his sharp red eyes.

He then vanished out of thin air.

You coughed up blood and layer on the ground weakly.

'I feel this strange power in me..but why?!..I don't want to be a demon..I don't!'

You curled your knees to your chest and cried.

Little did you know that you were a completely different demon.

Later the sun was about to rise.

You saw the sky change from dark to light and thought of ending it all.

'It's for the better..'

You stood up and stood waiting for yourself to die.

Just then you were pulled back by someone.

"Huh?"

It was Yoriichi.

"Y-yoriichi-San?.." You exclaimed.

"..what are you doing?.." He asked you.

You looked down at your hands and looked in his eyes. His eyes widened a little when he saw the familiar demon slit pupils.

"I've been turned..into a demon..and I was just-"

Suddenly you felt a warm embrace.

"No..your not..your not a demon..your not like them..!" He hugged you tightly and you felt tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

You hugged him back and that's when the sun rose from the horizon.

You felt a burning in your back and groaned.

"Agh!..it's bu-burning.." You groaned. Yoriichi acted quick and turned you away from the sun.

(Lol he is the sun)

Suddenly your body got smaller and smaller. Just like a toddler.

"Huh?.." Yoriichi looked down at your tiny form.

You were a child!

"What happened to me?.." You squeaked.

"Your smaller?..Let's get you into the shade.." He picked you up and covered you with his haori and dashed to the woods for shade.

Once you were in the shade you get much better. But it was so weird, now you have to hide yourself in the shadows..

"Yoriichi-San..you should just kill me.." You said looking down.