Friend?OrFoe?👥 Inosuke x Reader

(This is a gender neutral one for all my gender neutral friends!)

Third Person:

Let's just say, you weren't like other people. You grew in the woods, yes, the woods. You grew up with foxes that decided to raise you. That was until your mother fox passed away and died. The only thing you had left of her was her hide. You used it as a comforter for the winter.

You travel alone all by yourself and you learned how to adapt by living in the wild. You were a very skilled runner and you hunted rabbits and skinned them.

This was your life. It wasn't all boring, exploring new areas and finding new animals was welcoming. That all changed when you met someone just like you..

Walking through a new forest in the mountains you held your sharpened wood piece you used to kill animals.

This time you saw a wild fox. You stayed clear of foxes and let them do what they do since you were taken care by one.

"..fox.." Your vocabulary wasn't very good. You didn't know how to speak well. You only heard from random travelers or hunters.

You then saw the fox run off. You felt the presence of danger, someone was following that fox!

"HAHAHAHAH!" You heard their chaotic laugh as they ran for the fox.

You ran after this strange creature in hopes to save the harmless fox.

"COME BACK HERE!" It shouted. You sped up your paste as you saw the stranger come to a stop. It cornered the fox.

You saw as he was about to get his hands on it when you ran to the stranger with a boar mask and kicked it in the gut.

They stumbled and landed in a bush.

"Oi! Who goes there!?!" The stranger looked up to see you.

"No hurt!" You said.

"Eh? What do you think your doing! Taking my prey!" He shouted and stood up from the bushes.

He pointed at you and held a sharp pointy item.

"Hey! Your like me! What is that you wearing?" He asked you pointing to your fox hide.

"...blanket.." You mumbled and held close to your hide.

"Well I have this mask of mine! I was raised by boars! You must be raised by foxes Eh?!" He asked you. You looked up at him with shocked eyes.

"Y-yea..yeah!" You said.

"Hehe..Do you live out here alone too?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Well then, I'll teach you a few things that I learned! Because I am lord Inosuke!" He pointed to himself.

———————————————————————-

A few months past by and Inosuke and you have been closest of friends. The two of you had a lot in common, Inosuke had tried to teach you to speak but still you didn't get it.

The two of you found out about demons and demon slayers. It was your settled journey to become demon slayers to show off how cool the two of you could just be.

"THEY SAY WE SHOULD TRAIN UNTIL IT KILLS US! ILL BE THE STRONGEST AMOUNG THEM!" Inosuke laughed.

"I...I..w-w-will...I..." You tried to speak and say what you wanted to say but you couldn't it was still hard for you to speak.

"I..follow..you!" You spoke.

"Follow?...HA! YES YOUR MY UNDERLING!" Inosuke laughed proudly. You nodded.

"Here! Acorns!" He held out his hand and you took the acorns.

"A...acorn.." You mumbled.

"Yeah! Acorns! You get it!"

"...acorn..."

You were mesmerized by the acorns.

"This is a different acorn! It's different than the others! Take it!" He gave you an acorn that was obviously different from the others.

You took that acorn and treasured it forever.

"We...? Fr-..friend...s?"

"Friends...hmmm well your my underling! I am your leader!" Inosuke boasted. It didn't answer your question.

"Friend?.."

"...fine! We're friends I guess! But let's spar!" He shouted.

"Ok!"

The two of you spared with eachother the time being..

As friends...

End.

Sorry this was a little rushed I don't really have any ideas with Inosuke😅😅😅