Pretty Butterfly🦋 Shinobu x M!Reader

☁️Fluff☁️

Requested by @aubreykin

INJURED READER!!

MALE READER!!!

Third Person:

Y/n L/n, a very experienced Hashira has the intention of getting hurt. Ever since he became one he met the following Hashira but one took his attention.

Shinobu Kocho, a real beauty.

His e/c laid upon her Wisteria ones. His breath was taken away.

He had gotten close with her a few times in the past and talked with her. The two had much in common and goo conversation.

Y/n though doesn't want to just show up without a reason. What if she's really busy and he's being rude by trying tot all to her.

He doesn't want to get on her bad side or be rude in any sort of way.

So he made up a lie.

"Caw! Mission! Head south!! Urgent!!" Shouted his crow. Y/n's eyes darted to the crows direction and ran swiftly south.

He arrived in no time and felt a cold pressure.

'Seems strong..possible twelve kizuki?'

He thought and took his hand to his sword.

He stood still for a while waiting for something to happen, he then rested his body and pretended like he was chilling or something acting not sus.

"Dumb crow this is not the right way. There is obviously no demon here." He played off and began to walk. He felt a sharp presence behind him and drew him sword using a technique and cutting the limbs of the demon.

"Gah!" Shouted the lower rank demon.

"Oh..hmm. Judging from your eyes you are..lower 6? Ha! That's a laugh. How does it feel to be the weakest of the twelves kizuki?" He asked and snickered to himself.

The demon filled with rage and activated its blood art.

"Blood demon art! One thousand shooting horns!" It shouted and 12 horns emerged out of its body and started to shoot out.

He managed to deflect all of them with a technique.

"Hey let's make a little deal, you get to harm me for good reasons and I'll spare you." He said brushing off the dirt.

"What?!.." The demon was very confused but went with it.

It took its opportunity to attack Y/n in every possible way with its blood art. Y/n avoided of few of them that were ultimately dangerous and wanted the minor and some what major injuries.

"Take this! And this! Die! Die!" It shouted again and again.

Y/n got hit, cut, slashed, and harmed.

"Yeah yeah this old now.." He grunted and held up its blade and with a swift fast movement he cut the head of the demon.

"Gah!— why you?!— you made a deal!" It shouted and slowly disintegrated.

"Sorry don't make promises to demons. Especially twelve kizukis.." He said coldly and brushed off more dust and dirt.

The demon is dead and Y/n's plan has worked.

"Alright time to head back." Y/n limped a little and quickly headed back to headquarters.

He entered the butterfly estate and knocked on the door kindly.

"Shinobu?" He called out, suddenly Shinobu appeared around a corner.

"Hello there L- oh my! Your injuries.." She said with a worrisome face and tone.

"Oh? This?..didn't even notice..hehe.." He chuckled awkwardly to himself.

"Here let me treat them, follow me." She said and took him to an infirmary room.

Y/n took a seat on the cot and breathed in heavily.

Shinobu got some bandages and started to roll up his sleeves to treat his wounds.

"Anywhere else you feel pain?" She asked. He shook his head slightly.

"Around my chest." He said with a little blush.

"Well ok then." She finished with his arm wounds and has Y/n take off his shirt to get his chests wounds.

He was blushing madly from embarrassment and how close she was towards him.

"You feel as if you have a fever.. are you feeling ok?" She asked putting the back of her palm against his head. He blushed more and it was like he has steam blow out from his ears like a train.

"I-I-I-I'm feeling fine! Just great!" He laughed.

Shinobu didn't believe him and got some medicine to help him.

"Here, take this. I know how you get, don't worry." She smiled at him kindly.

"Thanks for this. I'm not really the best at healing myself.." He said.

"No worries, I'm here to help always for a good friend..!"

He felt his heart flutter with joy.

'I just hope we can be more than friends..'

End of chapter.

Sorry if it's late!😩 I hope this was too your liking! 🥺