Jealousy Jealousy🤍 Muichiro x Reader!

Gender neutral READER!!

Requested by @the_shinobukocho

Angst🥀

Third Person:

Y/n L/n. An average person who doesn't think highly of themselves.

Y/n is quiet, and timid. They lost their eldest brother to a demon and was saved by slayers.

Ever sense, they have always been on high alert of things. One thing in particular though when they became a slayer was that people can be Tsugukos.

A Tsuguko is someone who is trained under a Hashira, and that's what Y/n became.

She was taken under the wing of the water Hashira, Giyuu Tomioka and while being a Tsuguko you have some access to things.

Like seeing other Hashira.

Y/n just so happen to meet Muichiro Tokito, the mist Hashira. On her mission that's when she saw him.

'Damn it..! I got too close and lost balance!..this lower rank is really strong..!'

They exclaimed in their mind as they tried to close up the wound.

Y/n used a breathing technique to try and close their wound, it was working sort of.

'It'll find me soon..! I gotta hurr-'

"Found you!" Yelled the lower rank demon.

Y/n shrieked a bit and used a thrusting technique. The demon dodged and cut Y/n on their leg.

"Gah!" They exclaimed.

Y/n held up her blade trying to protect herself, the demon was about to jump at her again when it's head flew off.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see a cloud of mist. There stood the mist Hashira.

Their eyes sparkled.

Muichiro turned around to look at the injured person.

He bent down to look at Y/n, that got her a little flustered.

"Are you ok?.." He asked.

Y/n looked at themself and back at Muichiro and shook their head, 'no'.

"Figured..I'll send for Kakushi.." He said stood up. Soon a little crow with long lashes flew down.

"Send for kakushis..quickly.." He told the the crow and the little crow flew off with the message.

Muichiro bent down to their height and grabbed a bandage from his uniform.

He then helped wrapped up their injuries.

Y/n was a little flustered by this.

"There. Try to control your breathing.." He said. That's what they did.

Y/n controlled their body from shutting down.

"Good...What is your name?" He asked boldly.