Ming

I was just looking at Forth who was blatantly flirting with Yo. As much as I adored Yo, at this very point, I was very much jealous of him.

I know Yo was cute, adorable, fun sized and all so boyfriend material. But really, what's wrong with strappy giants?!?? I was cute too, in my own way.. I think?

I just sighed deeply and continued doing my work. No point looking at Forth when in his eyes, nobody except Yo existed. I was busy with my work in a bit, hair flopping about carelessly whilst I worked on my sums. It was getting tiring and a drink would be very much welcomed. Just then, an iced americano was put down in front of me.

I looked at it in surprise and looked up. Was even more surprised to see Forth standing in front of me, hands in pocket and grinning away. I looked at him with confusion and he signalled towards the drink. He pushed it towards me and left.

I was still puzzled until I saw a piece of paper on the other side of the cup. I turned the cup around and then saw a note on it.

"Work hard and smile a bit more. Why so grumpy? Drink up, see ya soon? Xoxo, Forth"

Xoxo!!! Forth?!?!? Waaaaaaaaaaa could you hear my heart sing???????? I just smiled at the drink until I felt a smack and looked up. It was Yo. Hehe, I just smiled at Yo who was so tickled by my childish amusement. He smiled, nodded his head at me and went off. I looked to see him go catch up with Forth who then held his hands.

What the heck.