Ming

I pinched my nose bridge in frustration, seeing the giant in front of me quietly follow my instructions knowing he had messed up.

When I had seem Wayo confess his feelings to Fai, I knew that Forth would do this. Shit, I thought Wayo liked Forth too?!?! Then why did he often flirt back and let Forth hold his hands?!?

Even though Yo was a friend, I had half a mind to go box him myself. But knowing Forth, I wouldn't be surprised if he still stood up for "his Wayo". So I decided to let it be. I just made sure that Forth was safe and sound.

I wanted to go back but it was so late and I was dead tired. I decided to take a smoke break before crashing on Forth's sofa. I sat at the balcony, quietly puffing away. It had been a long day and I think even more so for him. I tsked and just looked at the glittery black sky. It was so soothing and before I knew it, I just fell asleep at the balcony.

I woke up however to find myself in a pitch dark room with someone's arm around me. I nearly fumbled out before I realized it was Forth. I turned slowly to look at him and realised he was deep asleep on his stomach, his right arm carelessly over me. He must have been the one who had carried me in then.

I just looked at him for a bit, my hands reaching out, wanting to touch his hair when suddenly I hear him say, "next time smoke and come in. Stop sleeping on the floor like a parasite". I chuckled and withdrew my hands before he opened his eyes. But he grabbed my hand and just put it on his hair.

I was shocked but I just took the opportunity to caress his hair. Why so smooth!!!!

"Are you OK Forth?"
"Why not? I am OK..."

"Yo and you.."
"There's no Yo and me. There always has been a Yo for me but no me for Yo." He chuckled. Despite the chuckle, I could hear his sadness seep in and it clenched at my heart.

"Don't worry I'm all OK. Its jsut a heart break. Not the end of the world".

But I knew about Forth well. He only seemed like a cold hearted person but around people he loved, he was a teddy bear. I just looked this Engineering Teddy bear who was masking his pain in sleep and liquor. 

I just patted his head and got out of bed.
"Leaving me too?"

"Uh no, I just needed the toilet?" I was so confused over his statement, thinking if I should hold my pee in, instead. He laughed at me and waved me away. I went off to the toilet and came back, slipping into his arms again. He smiled gently, pulled me in, eyes closed all the way and just sleeping.