Park

I stayed in my room for the day. I wasn't so keen on going out anywhere. Last night with Wai wrecked me, not so much physically but oddly emotionally. Maybe we were too drunk and sleeping together maybe wasn't on the plan but for Wai to react like that and run away made me feel a little bit more terrible.

I usually don't care. Its just another one night stand for me. But this stupid goofy idiotic Wai had caught my eye during Sotus with his stupid antics, surprisingly dedicated behavior during Sotus and his unfailing need to always be there for his friends. He looked oh so dumb but never knew he had it in him. So, our drunk night together had just escalated. I didn't exactly hate it. In fact I was hoping we could perhaps spend the day together but seeing how he ran away, he must definitely regret it...

I heard my door and i stumbled over to open it. "I don't regret it. I was just in shock which is why I ran away." My eyes opened big seeing Wai at the door, spitting out everything that had been on my mind.

I just continued to stare at him until he cleared his throat. I snapped back to reality and all my stupid mouth said then was "OK." Wai looked at me but since I didn't say anything, he just waiied and left. Only after he left, it struck me that I let him go! Am I an idiot or what???! And I called him an idiot.

(Meanwhile in Wai's POV..)

I didn't expect Park to immediately forgive me or something but what did an Ok mean? Was he OK? Still angry? Pissed? Violated? Calm? Ugh, this was driving me mad. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up without checking the ID and the other person just said "come back to my room now." My eyes widened as I realized it was Park. What happened now? Was he finally going to beat me up? I went back to his room and found him waiting for me. The minute he saw me, he pulled me in and closed the door.

He had me against the door and was breathing slightly heavily. I put my hand on his chest to calm him down but I felt his heartbeat accelerate. Shit, bad move. I wanted to pull my hand away but Park stopped me. He placed his hand over mine on his chest and just rested his forehead on me. I looked at the purplish black hickeys on his neck and turned red, realising I must have caused them. For some reason, I felt so attracted to them and leaned out to kiss them. Park stiffened under my touch but did not move away.

"If you move away this time, I wouldn't let you go." I heard Park mutter. I smiled to myself. I didn't know what I really wanted but I knew clearly I wasn't going to move away. I took my hand away from Park's chest, grabbed his waist and pulled him even closer to me, feeling his hard on grind against me. I just pushed myself closer to him, rubbing against him and feeling his breath hitch. Before i knew it, Park lifted me off, away from the door and towards his bed.

"Not letting you top me again, Mister. My turn now." Park growled at me. I barely let that register as he sent me to heaven with his touches and kisses. We spent the day again together, tousled between the sheets and very much in bliss.