Forth

Waking up to Ming in my arms was such a good feeling. The day seemed even brighter!!
One kiss led to so many other things but I knew i felt neither regret, distaste or anything else. Rather I felt the want to continue wanting to see Ming.
I knew he was one of my favorite juniors but why the need to constantly have him was so high?
Time will tell. And maybe dating him will.

I am glad that he agreed to it. If he had not, I probably would have begged again. I seem to not shy away from it apparently. We changed and got ready to go hang out with the boys. This is what I liked best about Ming. He got along so well with the boys too!

We stepped out and were walking towards the lift when Wai walked towards us with an ashy face. He looked at Ming and instantly teared. His face was all pale and white. Ming panicked and ran to him. I wasn't too sure on what to do so I hung around but I kept quiet.

"What happened Wai? Why are you so quiet?? Did anything happen?"

"I..I... I woke up in Park's room.."

"OK, is he OK? Why do you look so panicky? So you slept over at his room? Thats fine right?"

"That's okk... but I woke up naked, my clothes everywhere..  and Park was in my arms."

"What?!?" I shouted in complete shock!! Ming and Wai turned to look at me. "I'm sorry, I was just in shock when I heard that!" I said sheepishly. "Did anything happen?"

"That's the thing... I seem fine. I am not sure if he is. But I panicked and I ran away, pushing him away."

"What?! WAI! How could you? He's a senior after all? And you didn't even check if he's OK???"

I face palmed. I looked at Wai carefully and he appeared to be fine, in no pain whatsoever. Maybe nothing happened. I told Ming to get Wai settled in his dorm whilst I went to check on Park. I ran over to Park's dorm and knocked on his door. 2 minutes later, he opened the door, topless with sweatpants on. But his neck was filled with hickeys and he looked tired.

"Are you OK?" I queried hesitantly. "If you came here to play nurse, fuck off. I am fine." Park just told me coldly and shut the door on me. I usually wouldn't be too concerned but something about the way he phrased it sounded odd.

I sighed in frustration and called for Ming. They were at the cafe nearby. I went there to find Wai and Posh. Wai was stricken face whilst Posh was his usual zen self. He was looking questionably at Wai though. Ming was just sitting there, tired as fuck but cheered up when he saw me. He signalled to me and I went over to sit with him. I looked at Wai who gulped seeing my face and kept alternating between wanting to ask me on Park and looking down at the table.

"Wai, look at me. Not talking to you as a head hazer now. But as Park's friend. I am not exactly sure who started whatever happened last night but it was obvious that something did. Park may look like he doesn't care but I can see he's affected. You should talk to him. I am not going to interfere because its not my fucking problem plus Park will kill me if I do. Nothing wrong sleeping with someone but don't make it seem like it's the biggest regret of your life unless it really is..."

"I don regret it! I just...I didn't..I didn't mean to.. I meant....Argh!" Wai grunted in exasperation. Posh & Ming's mouths dropped in shock. Wai slept with Park?!?!?? I nearly snickered seeing their faces but realized it be a bad move.

Wai was clueless on what to do next and I figured he needed some time to think. I dragged Ming and Posh off to let Wai think about it himself whilst I bought boys a late lunch cum early dinner.