Forth

I held Wayo's hands and brought him off. I hope the drink cheered Ming up. He has been looking very grumpily recently. I knew that Engineering wasn't easy plus Sotus also kept him on his toes.

Wayo wasn't quite my boyfriend but I could sense that he could see my feelings for him. He often flirted back too and it was just about time we would become a couple.

I think I would just confess to him on the night of our Sotus campfire and also give him my gear bracelet. Wayo smiled at me sweetly before going off to his dorm.

Sotus campfire night came and it was such a hectic tiring and crazy night. But it finally ended and I wanted to use the opportunity to confess to Wayo. Before I could do that though, I saw Wayo confess to Fai on his feelings. My eyes opened big!!! He liked Fai!?!?! Then what the heck was all that about, flirting back and allowing me to hold his hands.

I was pissed as fuck and just wanted to smash something. But seeing him being so happy just made me sigh. Instead I took off, drowning my sorrows at the bar near the beach.

I think if Ming didn't come by, I would have prolly drunk myself to death. I was like a staggering drunk, just drinking and quietly punching my hands against the table in frustration. Ming happened to come by, saw me, grabbed me and hauled me back to my room. I wasn't kidding when I said dude literally hauled me.

He was pissed as fuck and I could sense his temper simmering despite my drunken haze. I decided to oblige quietly and took my shower, changed and drank some tea as per his commands. I then laid in bed and he laid an ice pack on my forehead. The ice cold pack provided some soothe to my throbbing head. I laid down, watching Ming trot about my room, clearing stuff up and packing my things for me. I just looked at him until I dozed off.