Chapter (27)

Blue suddenly stopped nibbling you lovingly as you fell asleep in his arms obviously exhausted from the night prior and the lack of quality sleep, blue did feel bad, horrible even! He never meant to hurt you in any way at all all he wanted was to surprise you and now he'd hurt you, blue gently carried you to the warm watered nest and lowered you gently into it, even in your sleep induced state you noticed it felt like a warm bath, as blue placed your makeshift pillow below your head at a comfortable angle a soft relaxed groaned exited your mouth making blue let out a thrill of happiness as you weren't letting out pained groans.

After a few minutes of him admiring your presence like some sort of deity he begin to gently remove your clothes leaving your underclothes to what he considered 'grooming' you as if he was some type of feline or canine.

Blue let his tongue lop out one side of his mouth and he begin to lick you clean of all the dirt and blood stains on your skin, what you didn't know if your resting state is that since blue technically had magic his saliva had healing properties, blue nuzzled up to you once he finished grooming your skin a deep purr left his throat and he licked at the love bites splattered across your neck, he admired them like some kind of artwork he was proud of.

After a few hours of blue cuddling you he was partially surprised when he felt your arms wrap around him in a warm embrace, a needy whine escaped him when he felt your arms tighten around him, as if the switch had been flipped again he pressed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss.

But of course knowing blue he soon flicked his tongue as you begging for the entrance of your mouth, which apparently wasn't a request because when you took to long he plunged his tongue into your mouth, his longer wasn't exactly unwelcome but surely was a bit of a surprise to you, enough of a surprise for you to let out a muffled Yelp at him as he was exploring your mouth.

Blue continued on his little expedition, but little did you know he was planning something fishy.

Words - 529

(Hi everyone I'm back if you're following me and checked my announcement you'll know why I was away but I'm back now and ready to post some more of your favourite fish man, if you have any questions as always I will reply to them the best I can, I'm also up for conversation, I've also gotten a question or two on discord of people asking if I take fanarts and the answer is yes I do and all fanart with be displayed and you'll be tagged in the chapter I put your fanart in, I will br tagging your wattpad user :)) but currently I wont be doing art contests as I don't have a big enough following and stuff like that! I certainly appreciate all the support and views I'm getting as well so thank you everyone!! Also I'm sorry but I'm a cockblock lmao sorry if you wanted smut rn (I know and you know exactly who you are so admit it lmao)