chapter (38)

you yawned as you woke up from your slumber, you took a quick look around just to remember where you were, fucking hell you missed blue. how would they even find you? i mean you were probably in some type of underwater cave, but that's better tham being on some type of land since technically it was possible for blue to find you at some point. or maybe not, maybe you were gonna be stuck here forever, maybe you'll-

you flinched at the sudden hot steam on your face, of course. you'd forgotten about him, the oversized sea dragon that kidnapped you for no apparent reason other than for his own pleasure, but at least he hadn't eaten you, yet.

you gulped just at the thought of him eating you, at this point it would be some sort of twisted mercy, you were to lost in your head that you didn't even realise a the dragon spoke.

"BELOVED, were you listening?" the dragon scowled at you.

"uh, no sorry what did you say?" you did your best to be polite before he got too angry at you, you had to be nice to him until you managed to escape this hellhole.

"well as is WAS saying, what did you want to eat? or are you gonna waste it again" the dragon hissed the last part.

you looked away and mumbled a fish type before he got too angry at you.

you were beginning to lose hope of blue ever finding you it had been.. however many days? months perhaps that you'd been there. you'd gained access to walking around the dim cave after a couple weeks of begging the dragon to let you move around.

words - 331

(this is not a full chapter i'm just bored and tired and i had a question. would anyone like to proof read my works? if you are interested please contact me through wattpad messages as that is where it'll be sent to you thanks!) :)