~26~

Jasmine helped Remus make breakfast the following morning. They cooked and goofed around, listening to cheerful music on the radio.

"I can't remember the last time we just spent some time together," Remus said, chuckling softly, cooking the sausages they were having for breakfast.

"Yeah, I missed it," Jasmine said, cooking the eggs, making sure they didn't burn. "With me going to Hogwarts and you working, we just haven't had the time."

"Yeah," Remus agreed, cooking the sausages, waiting for the toast to finish cooking.

"Is Tonks coming back over?" Jasmine asked, seeing Remus's face turn a little pink with embarrassment.

"She will. She's coming during lunch, so we'll both be here to see you off to Diagon Alley," Remus said. "Are you sure you don't want me to come help you with shopping?"

"Oh, I'm not supply shopping today. I haven't gotten my supply list yet. Fred and George want to give me a tour of their new joke shop," Jasmine said. "It would make things easier when I start working there before school starts back up."

"Oh, they did start that business up," Remus said, giving a soft chuckle.

"I'm proud of them. They've come so far," Jasmine said.

"All because of your support. I doubt they would have been motivated without you," Remus said.

"Oh, I doubt that," Jasmine said. "They had this dream long before they met me."

"And without you and Harry giving up the prize money, the shop wouldn't be there," Remus said.

"I guess that's true," Jasmine said, putting the eggs on plates for them. "Well we better eat up before lessons. The quicker we get started the better."

"Right," Remus said, plating the sausages on the plates as well, before grabbing the toast from the toaster. "Will you be with the Weasleys this summer?"

"Not to stay the night, with Hermione staying there, it would be too crowded, especially if Harry is staying for the rest of summer. I'll spend some time there in the day, and then come back here in the evening," Jasmine explained, setting the plates down at the table, before grabbing the butter and jam from the fridge for their toast. "Don't worry, I won't abandon you just because I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm not worried," Remus chuckled. "I know that you will start doing your own thing. You are growing up to be quite the young lady these days," Remus said.

"Well I was raised well," Jasmine said, smiling at Remus, who smiled back. They sat at the set table and began eating, before Jasmine got up to get them some orange juice to drink. She sat down with their glasses of orange juice and carefully set them on the table, before going back to eating, as Remus read over the Daily Prophet while he ate his breakfast.

~Some time later~

"Are you ready?" Fred asked, as he and George guided Jasmine up to the building they now owned, both of their hands covering her eyes.

"Yeah," Jasmine said, eager to see what the twins had done with the building.

"Okay, on three. Ready George?" Fred asked eagerly.

"Ready, Fred," George said, sounding just as eager.

"One..." Fred said.

"Two..." George said.

"Three!" They both said, uncovering her eyes. Jasmine opened her eyes and stared up at the shop entrance. A large statue seemed to be tipping his hat, a rabbit appearing and disappearing from his head.