Mahi Bhai!!!!

Long update ahead!

P.S would really appreciate ot of you guys left inline comments and comments after reading! 

---

It is a day before the CSK vs SRH match, The CSK camp is working very hard to seal the win. Mahi had been very tense about the match. He put in a lot of extra to bring out his performances. He had been in the nets for hours longer than usual. 

Jaddu: Mahi Bhai ek break to le lo aap kab se practice kar rahe ho. At least thoda shake to pee lo

Mahi Bhai: Nahi jaddu mujhe na thoda aur throwdowns karne de mai phir aa ke directly lunch karunga

Jaddu knew that Mahi wouldn't listen to him so he went from there and decided to get Mahi a good lunch. 

After finishing his practice Mahi came to his room to freshen up, as soon as he walked in he saw his brothers Sonu and Jaddu sitting there with his lunch. 

Sonu: Mahi Bhai aap aa gaye, chalo jaldi se fresh ho jao fir hum khana khate hai.

Jaddu: Ha Bhai, par jaldi aana ha, mere pait me chuhe dod rahe hai.

Mahi comes back and they start eating food. Mahi eats a bit and then says he's full. Jaddu and Sonu try to get him to eat a little more but he doesn't eat a lot. 

The same evening Ziva and Sakshi were coming, since the practice was already over he decided to hit the gym for a while before they arrived. 

He went to the gym and worked out for a while, when he returned he found Ziva already sleeping and Sakshi was sitting in the balcony with a nice warm cup of coffee in her hands. When she heard the door open she looked at Mahi with the brightest smile.

She passed him another cup of coffee, they sat in the balcony talking for a while and then went off to sleep since he had a match tomorrow. 

Match Day

CSK had just won the toss and decided to bat first. The first innings had just gotten over CSK had posted a good score and Mahi had completed his 50. After the innings break, it was time for CSK's fielding, Mahi had taken a few amazing catches, and the 8th over was about to be bowled when Mahi started to feel a bit dizzy. He shook the thought off thinking nothing of it, and as he was about to leap for the catch he blacked out and hit the floor. 

All the players saw this and got worried because the Mahendra Singh Dhoni would never miss a catch that easy. Everyone expected him to get up quickly and resume play but when he didn't get up for a few seconds everyone got worried and rushed toward him. Jaddu knelt near him and tapped his cheeks gently to get his attention but they got nothing. The team doctor quickly check him and since he was unresponsive they took him off the field. 

In the stands, Sakshi saw Mahi faint and she got so worried she just looked at a worried Ziva who had tears in her eyes she quickly picked her up.

Sakshi:  Zivu baby no crying baacha, you know that papa is strong right. Nothing will happen to him.

Sakshi had consoled Ziva but she kept on repeating the same words to herself consoling herself, while they both made their way to the dressing room. 

As she walked into the dressing room she saw Mahi laying on the physio table unconscious and a fresh stream of tears made way into her eyes. She went to the physio and asked him what happened, he told her that they would need to go to the hospital for further check-ups. On the way to the hospital, Sakshi's phone rang but she was in a daze, so she didn't hear it ring. After about 20 constant calls she finally heard it and answered it.