Tale of two T20 World Cups

The ICT boys were thrilled to watch the Women in Blue play the semis, each one of them had hope in their heart that what they weren't able to do for the country and the fans the women will. 

They all gathered in the team room with tons of snacks, wearing their jerseys. 

Australia won the toss and a lot of sighs were heard around the room.

Rohit: Let's go girls let's win this!

Virat: yesss let's go, you got this.

The first ball was bowled and it went for a four. 

Shreyas: Koi baat nahi, koi baat nahi abhi to sirf first ball hua hai.

The girls were bowling well and gave 43 runs, but they needed a wicket.

Another over went by and in the 7th over Radha Yadav got India a breakthrough!

The boys were over the moon and loud cheers erupted throughout the room. 

Kuldeep: Yes Radha, let's keep on going we got this.

KL: What a stumping!!!

Meg Lanning came to the crease and built a partnership with Mooney, both of them got AUS to 88 runs. But Shikha Pandey bowled a delivery and Mooney played a shot but it went into Shefali Verma's hands. 

Shefali was ecstatic and celebrated aggressively. And here our ICT enjoyed the wicket.

SKY: Looks like some of the u-19 winning captains, fielding at point, covers, and slips,  love Ben Stokes.

Everyone burst out into laughter but one person was just shaking his head and grinning. 

The death overs had just begun and the Aussies were bringing the heat on. They gave the Indians a target of 173.

KL: That is quite a target, but Im sure our girls will give them a good fight. 

Jaddu: Ofcourse, Hamari Chori, Hamare Chore se kam hai kya?

Shami: Sahi bole, yaha hum Aussies ko test match mein dhoyenge aur waha hamari ladkiya T20 mein.

Siraj: Yess, lets go girls!!!!

Rohit: Shhhhh, the innings is about to start.

The second innings started and our openers Smriti and Shefali started strong but unfortunately, Shefali got out in the 2nd over.

Jaddu: Arey yaar she was going well, yeh umpire bhi nah aise kaun out deta hai.

Virat: ben stokes aaj kal umpiring ka bohot jol hai (iykyk)

They all chuckled and continues watching the match. The very next over Smriti also lost her wicket after AUS took a DRS. 

Now the atmosphere in the dressing room and here in the team room was tense. Everyone was on the edge of their seat hoping for a partnership. 

Jemimah started well and hit Ash Gardner for 2 fours in the first over she faced. She played an attacking role and Yastika supported her but as luck would happen Yastika was run out. 

Everyone: Arey yaaaarrrr

Harmanpreet came on strike. 

Rohit: Come on choti you got this! See us through

By the end of the powerplay, IND was 59-3. Harman and Jemimah gave some hope and were scoring runs at a good rate, both of them built a good partnership and played some great shots.