Vi Ka Birthday haiiiii (part 2)

Nov 4th 

it's one day to Vi's birthday and there are a lot of preparations that still need to be done. Vi as usual wakes up early and hits the gym and is on his way to Ro's room to wake him up.

Vi knocks on the door but to his surprise, Ro opened the door and looked ready to go out.

Vi: Ro tu jaldi uth gaya hai?

Ro: Nai mera bhoot uth gaya hai aur vo abhi kuch kaam se bhar ja raha hai

Vi: Rooooo yaar chid mat tu kabhi jaldi uthta nahi hai na to shock lagna to banta hai na.

Ro: haan haan theek hai chal ab thodi side de meko kuch kaam se bahar jana hai?

Vi: Ro ek ke baad ek shock mat de, pehle tu jaldi uth gaya aur ab to kam se bahar ja raha hai?

Ro: haan to isme kya

Vi: Ritsy Ritsy

Ritika: Haan vi

Vi: Ro ko kya hua hai? Iski tabiyat theek hai na?

Ritika too was shocked that Ro woke up early but she knew where he was going and he needed to leave in the next 5 mins to make it on time.

Ritika: Vo kya hai na Sammy madam ne apne Dada ko punishment di hai jo use puri karne jani hai aur vo bhi 11 baje se pehle.

Vi: Aisi kya punishment di mai Sammy ne?

Ro (thinking): Yeh sawal ki dukan khol ke baith gaya hai aur yaha mujhe late ho raha hai agar mai 5 min me nahi nikla na to Rahul Bhai yaha aa ke mujhe kheech kar le jayenge

Ro: Arey vo kya hai na maine galti se Sammy ki chocolate kha li to now she wants them replaced with her favorite ones.

Vi: Chal mai bhi aata, maza ayega

Ro: nahi Vi the place I have to go to is like an hour away and we have practice in 2 hours, meko time lagega aur Rahul Bhai is also going bahar kuch kaam se so you, Bhuvi, and Ash have to manage while we're gone.

Vi (sadly): Theek hai Ro, chal you take care ill see you at practice.

Vi goes to the team room to chill for a while before practice. He enters and is kept busy by the juniors. 

On the other side, Ro literally runs to the hotel's entrance where Rahul Bhai is waiting for him.

Rahul Bhai:  kitni dair yaar Ro kabsec wait kar raha hu

Ro: sorry bhai vo aapke Cheeku ne apne sawalo ki dhukan khol rakhi thi, to main aur Ritsy use sambhal rahe the.

Rahul Bhai: Theek hai theek hai chal

Rahul Bhai and Ro get in the car and head to the airport. They wait there for them to arrive. 

After about 20-30 minutes of waiting, Anushka comes with baby Vamu in her hand followed by senior RohiRat aka Yuvi Mahi, and Rahul Bhai's besties. 

Rahul Bhai: Maine to sirf Mahi, Sach aur Anu ki tickets bheji thi yeh Yuvi aur Dadi kaise aaye?

Ro runs towards Mahi and tackles him hug

Ro: MAHIIII BHAIIIIIIIIIII I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

Mahi: Hi Ro I missed you too kiddo

Yuvi: Sara missing sirf Mahi ke liye?

Ro: I missed you too Yuvi Pa par aap yaha? 

Rahul Bhai: Haan Yuvi Dadi tum dono yaha?