Missing everyone and Jealous Kiddos

Rishab was sitting in his house watching the BGT test matches, he missed being with his brothers so much. He wanted to go join the team and win matches for his country but the injuries from the accident had not fully recovered yet. 

Rishab was sitting on his porch scrolling Instagram, he saw posts where his Ro bhaiya was hugging Shubman, doing masti with Ishan, and the team playing Holi and just having fun. 

While he was busy scrolling someone came and sat by him and said

Person: I miss them and all the fun we have on tour too :(

A/N: Any guesses as to who this person is?

Rishu: JASSSSSSS! OMG youre here.

Rishu tightly hugs him, and Jassi too tightly hugs Rishu.

Rishu: I missed you so much! 

Jassi: I missed you too Rishu, aacha yeh bata how are you feeling?

Rishu: Im good Jass! How are you? How is your back are you feeling ok?

Jassi: I'm good too Rishu, just getting through the rehab.

Rishu: Jass I really miss playing, I want to take the field so bad.

Jassi: Trust me Rishu I know I too want to get back on the field but these stupid injuries... 

Rishu: I miss playing but I also miss everyone! I miss hugging bhaiyas, getting pampered by them, silly banters with Ishu and Shubi, all the pranks with Jaddu Bhaiya, and just the atmosphere. I really miss the team.

Jassi: me too Rish, I miss everything too! I can't wait to get back on the field and enjoy being with everyone. The only part that's comforting is all the phone calls with everyone 

Rishu: True the phone call and chatting help, but it's not the same. Being there with the team during traveling, in the dressing room, and on the field is a vibe. It can not be recreated with anything or anyone else. 

Jassi: Agreed, and plus all the juniors sticking to bhaiyas also doesn't help.

Rishu: I know right, mana ki Ishan aur Subhi mere besties hai par phir bhi vo dono mere Ro Bhaiya aur Cheeku Bhaiya ko itna kyu chipakte hai. 

Jassi: Exactly, vo dono ko chod Axar, Siraj, Kuli, aur SKY kaam hai kya? sab log humare bhaiyas se chipakte hai. 

Rishu: Jass hume na kuch to karna padega. 

Jassi: Correct Rishu, ek kaam karte hai aaj na jab bhaiyas call kargenge na tab we will give them the talk. Philhal chal koi series dekhte hai.

Rishu: Haan haan chalo, waise bhi meko bohot bore ho raha hai.

They both start watching a series and after a few hours Rishu's phone rings. He answers the call and is bombarded with questions. 

Rohit: Rishu baccha kaisa hai?

Virat: pain to nahi ho raha na?

Ashwin: Rehab exercises ki?

Jaddu: khana khaya?