The jealous left-out kid

The England series was going in full flow. Each game was a nail and the wins for India kept getting better by the game.

All the players were having a good series and the mood around the dressing room was light and fun.

The juniors were constantly surrounding their bhais, wanting to talk to them, spend time, and get pampered by them.

In all this, there was one person who was missing his bestie was was feeling left out.

In the first test, Shubman hadn't done too well and he had gotten out in the second innings. He felt very low but his Ro Bhai, Jassi Bhai, and Rahul sir had talked to him and made him feel better.

In the second test, he made a 100, and the satisfaction of scoring runs could be felt by everyone. Everyone gave him a pat on the back and appreciated him.

In the third test, he had gotten out on a duck in the first innings and unfortunately missed out on his century in the second innings due to a runout.

After the practice session, when everyone was going to the hotel Shubhi wanted to sit by his Ro bhai but Jaddu bhai sat by Ro bhai, he thought to sit by Ash Bhai but Dhurv was sitting by him, he thought to sit by Jassi bhai but Kuldeep sat by him, he decided to sit by Yashu his newest buddy but he sat by Rajat.

He thought there would be space by Rahul Sir but Vikram Sir was sitting there. Not finding anyone to sit by he grabbed a seat alone in towards the back.

He opened his phone to text his bestie Ishan but didn't get any reply, letting him know that he too was busy. He so wished his Vi Bhai and Ishu were here.

They reached the hotel and everybody went to their rooms to freshen up. After freshening up everybody decided to meet in the team room to chill and then go to dinner together.

When Shub entered the team room he saw everybody gathered around Ro, Jaddu, and Ash Bhai doing masti and laughing. He went to sit down at the spot in front of Jaddu Bhai but Sarfu beat him to it. Not having an option he settled by Sarfu.

After a while, they decided to go to dinner. While going in the elevator he stood in between the three seniors.

Shub: Bhai's can we go get ice cream after dinner? Just us 4?

Ash: I'm sorry Shubhi but we already promised Yashu and Dhruv that we will play video games with them.

Shub: Okay then what about breakfast tomorrow?

Jaddu: I'm sorry Shubhi but we already said yes to Safru, Mukesh, and Siraj already.

Ro: You are welcome to join us for video games and for breakfast if you like.

Shub: Thanks bhai but I think they would want to spend alone time with you. We can go out alone later.

Saying this Shub walked out of the elevator, leaving the seniors a hint of their kiddo being upset.

Ro: Looks like we have a jello kid around.

Jaddu: And this time I think he is upset even with me. I can't even prank him to make him more jealous.

Ash: Only you would worry about not being able to prank over a kid that is jealous.

The next day the fourth test started, and India lost the toss making them bowl first. England put up a 353 runs and it was up to our boys to chase it but unfortunately, Rohit got out Shub and Yashu tried to stitch a partnership but unfortunately Shub got out and soon some more wickets fell. Now it was up to Jurel and Kuldeep to hold the fort down.