Sammy's new partner in crime

It's a normal day in the ICT camp in Australia. The boys have just come back from practice and are freshening up in their rooms, and the kids and ladies are having a movie day in the team room. 

the movie had just finished and the kids started playing in the corner, while the ladies chatted away.

Dhana: yaar I really wanna go to a coffee shop

Devisha: me too dhana

Ritika: me too yaar but can't leave Sammy alone

Nupur: Same but yall both should go and bring us back something

Dhanashree: Aise thodi na maza ayega, tum dono bhi chalo na

nupur: zaroor chalte par the boys are at practice.

ritika: even if they aren't they must be tired and they also have a match tomorrow.

when they were talking Rishab walked in

Rishab: Bhabhis yall should go ill take care of the kids

Nupur: you sure Rishu you must be tired na?

rishab: arey don't worry bhabhi I'm not too tired and playing with Sammy, Agu and Acsah can never be tiring. Plus bhais are also going to come to chill here so no worries

Ritika: waise to ur the best babysitter in ICT but phir bhi take care aur NO JUNK FOOD. waise to iske Vi chachu honge but iski puppy eyes work way too well on yall.

Nupur: Rishu yeh lo Acsah ki bag, Bhuvi sye to usko bolna formula banane ke liye.

Natasha: Also tell HP to call KP and Panks they had called earlier

Rishab: ok bhabis now yall go and enjoy!

The ladies head out to the cafe, while Sammy, Acsah, and Rishu chachu play. While they are busy playing the ICT boys walk in. Sammy sees her Vi chachu and Dada and runs towards them.

Sammy: Vi chachuuuuuu, dadaaaaaaaa

Vi picks her up and kisses her cheek

Vi: Arey mere baccha, kya kar raha tha?

Sammy: Chachu me, Acsah and Rishu chahu were coloring

Vi: Oh wow, show me what you made

Sammy: Here it's a picture of us you, me dada, and vamu

Dada: Wow Sammy it's very nice.

Surya: Waise where are bhabhi's and Devisha?

Rishu: They went to a cafe to grab some coffee. 

Yuzi: Chalo aacha hai , at least they'll get to eat some pastries and have some fun.

Rishu: Bhuvi Bhaiya, Bhabhi ne bola tha ki aapko bolu to make Acsah's formula, aur Harry call KP.

Bhuvi: Theek hai mai laata hu.

Bhuvi goes to his room while the rest of the boys pick up something to do. Ash, Harshal, and Shami are talking, and Bapu, Yuzi, Arshdeep, and Surya are playing table tennis. Harry and Rah are talking to Krunal Bhai on a video call. Ro and Vi as usual are fighting over something silly and DK is stuck between them. Rishu is playing with Sammy and Agu while Acsah is taking a nap. 

Agu hears KP's voice over video call and runs to talk to him. Acsah wakes up from her nap and starts crying Rishu tries to calm her but is unable to, so he asks Sammy to color in the meantime he will take Acsah to Bhuvi.