Chat

Dadi and Squad

Dada: Guys!

Sach: Kya hua Dadi itni subha subha kyu pareshaan kar raha hai?

Anil: Sourav is everything ok?

Dada: haan sab theek hai, pehle sab ko online aane do phir mai batata hu

Sach: Jam, Lax jaldi aao Dadi has something to say

Rahul: Dadi jaldi bol the kiddos are waiting for me

Lax: Haan jaldi bol I have a session with the new kids at NCA

Dada: Sends a link. Yeh dekho

Lax: Oh my god JAMMMMMMM

Sach: Finally the boys have managed to do what we couldn't in all these years.

Dada: Yeh to kuch nahi hai yeh dekho. Sends another link

Sach: Jam even with so many people in the video you broke the internet.

Rahul: Ok fine, I showed emotions on the field. What else was I supposed to do my Rishu was doing so well and he got a well-deserved 100.

Lax: Aww Jam, I'm loving the Rahul 2.0 that the kiddos have brought out.

Dada:  True yaar, he always came across as strict and serious but now the kiddos are showing that even our boring Jam can be cool with his insta reel debut.

Lax: We're seriously going to have to thank Shikhi for making Jam do that.

Sach: Yeh sab to theek hai why is Jumbo so quiet?

Anil: I'm still here, I was just waiting for yall to shut up.

Dada: How mean Jumbo, but anyways bol

Anil: Actually I was on Facetime with Jam when Shikhi called him for the reel so I knew from wayyyy before it was posted.

Sach: DHOKAAAAAAAAA

Dada: Jam yeh kya baat hui you talked with Jumbo but didn't pick my call yesterday.

Lax: Rahul you didn't reply to my text also 

Rahul: Jumbo maine teko bola tha to not say this in front of them now look I have to manaofy all them. UGHH. Dadi I didn't pick up your call because I was in the middle of coaching and was helping Rishu with his batting, and just to remind you I did call you at night and we spoke for an hour. Lax I didn't reply to your text because I was on a call with you and I replied to you on call. Sach there was no dhoka you were on the call with Dadi when I was talking to Jumbo we tried adding yall but yall didn't pickup.

Sach: Hehe sorry Jam, but still you talked to Dadi and Lax on the phone and not with me.

Rahul: Aacha baba sorry i'll call you tonight and we'll talk.

Anil/Dada/Lax: what about us yaar? We are also there.

Rahul Bhai: Theek hai i'll call all of ya'll together tonight now can I please go the kiddos are waiting for me.

Lax: WAITTTTTT

Rahul: Ab kya hua?

Lax: Look at the photo DK just posted.

Dada: Haha Jam, you're all over social media

Anil: Isn't it ironic that he doesn't have an insta account but gets posted by not only the boys but also media and fans all the time?

Lax: Trueeee

Dada: Rahul at this point just create an account

Rahul: Who says I don't already have one?

Lax: WOAH I did not see that coming

Lax: Looks like I'm going to have to bribe Samit and Anvay for some information

Dada: I'm already on it Lax. I'll keep yall updated.

Anil: Jam, you have really changed after becoming head coach

Sach: Agreed, guys we need to get together soon.

Lax: Yes we do.

Dada: I and Sach are already in England, Jumbo you and Lax could fly here...

Rahul: Wow so yall are just going to leave me out like that?

Dada: Meko pura bolne to de. Hum log London me milenge and then well fly to the Windes to watch the game and spend some time with you.

Lax: Good idea but what about the NCA session?

Dada: Consider it handled 

Anil: BCCI President to the rescue 

Sach: Sometimes I forget that Dadi is BCCI president, Lax is NCA head and Jam is Head Coach.

Lax: That's because we'll always be Lax, Jam, and Dadi to yall.

Rahul: Facts, now if yall are done can I please get back to coaching we have a match tomorrow and I really have to go.

Dada: haan haan go Jam, Good luck to you and the boys.

Sach: Yes good luck

Anil: Good Luck and don't forget the call tonight

Rahul: Thanks boys and I won't forget someone just make sure Sach doesn't forget. Ok Bye now

Sach: JAMMMMMMM

---

That's it for today.

How was this?

I've been wanting to write a chat between this group of seniors for a while but couldn't think of an idea and finally when I saw the reel I thought of this.

Do let me know how this was in the comments down below, and please vote.

Looking forward to reading the comments.

Until Next Time 👋🏼