chapter one

INSTAGRAM!
justinbieber posted on their story!

INSTAGRAM!justinbieber posted on their story!

INSTAGRAM!
halleyfinn shared a post!

liked by austonmatthews, juliafinn and others halleyfinn hail and hall take on toronto 🤍🤍@austonmatthews i miss youtagged: haileybaldwin

halleyfinn hail and hall take on toronto 🤍🤍
@austonmatthews i miss you
tagged: haileybaldwin

haileybaldwin 🤍🤍
halleyfinn i wanted to respond as if ur not sitting next to me right now

juliafinn stunning

irisfinn i love you guys

austonmatthews are you coming to the game?
halleyfinn sure am sir i'm doing interviews
marner_93 hi interview me
austonmatthews mitch get out

zendaya i wish i could've come 🥺
halleyfinn we miss u z

load more comments...

shawn mendestoronto, ontario ———

shawn mendes
toronto, ontario
———

"okay, is this one good?" i said to my sister as i handed her back her phone. we'd been standing outside the restaurant for twenty minutes, and she wanted instagram photos. don't get me wrong, i loved my sister, but this was getting annoying.

"yeah, i'm sure i'll find a good one in here somewhere," she looked up from her screen. "okay, great, let's go so were not there when everyone's arriving." i suggested and she followed.

"what? do you think a bunch of girls will follow you to the arena?" aaliyah said with underlying sarcasm. "you're not that famous, bro."

i couldn't help but laugh at her. "i know, but we're home. there's always more people here than when i'm in new york."

"fair point," she replied and we continued walking down the street. i loved being back in toronto. it was really my happy place. these streets were my home; everything started here.

where i came from and where i am now is fucking ridiculous. i used to just make youtube videos and vines in my bedroom and practice guitar for seven hours a day until my hands bled from the strings. and now i get to tour the world and play at venues, doing what i love.

but being back home with aaliyah for a couple weeks was awesome. i had no plans to go back to new york or los angeles for a while, so spending time here was going to be a great break.

i was snapped out of my trance of thought when aaliyah said my name. "shawn! justin bieber's gonna be at the game!" she grinned and showed me her phone. i nodded and smiled back at her. "see, now you'll meet him and you'll shut up about me not introducing you to him."

she laughed and we finally approached scotiabank arena. my security guard spotted me and lead aaliyah and i up to our seats through the back of the building. we sat in the large vip section of the arena, and we were there early.

notes!
hello hoes <3 i'm back with a new
story about my baby shawn

i've basically been in love with
him since the first time i saw the
life of the party music video in
a justice LMAO (true story)