Dejavu

You finally reached the cafe and when you opened the doors to the cafe, he was sitting right in the middle of the room.

You walked to his table as everyone stared at you. He looked at you as well with confused eyes.

"Sorry. Xiao Kai. I don't remember but I tried and I'll keep trying."you said giving him a warm hug. He was shocked from your actions but as you pulled away. He stood up and cupped your cheeks before touching your lips with his. It was your first kiss but that was according to your memories. When he pulled away, you gently touched your lips and it just felt so familiar. You felt warm and fluffy on the inside. You face grew red and you tried to hide it.

"You still haven't changed. Not one last bit."said Xiao Kai lifting your chin up and staring into your eyes.

"It felt so familiar. I feel like I-I want to-"you said stammering. You couldn't continue that sentence because it was too embarrassing for you.

You looked at the ground as you face grew redder than before from what you almost said.

"You want to do that again?This is not the first time you did something like this but I can't help but get excited. I can't help but get excited over you. "said Xiao Kai as he lifted your chin up once again and linked your soft lips with his and you felt the warmth overwhelming within you. Normally in these conditions, you would do something terrible to him or at least pull away but Xiao Kai felt different. You didn't want to pull away.

During that kiss, some memories came back to you. Memories of when he shared a kiss with you. The clearest memory you got among them all was the time when you got trapped in the shed and Xiao Kai saved you. It was when he poured himself with cold water and became soaking wet just so that you would allow him to carry you to the infirmary.

"I remember. I remember when you saved me from that cold and dark room. I remember when you foolishly got yourself soaking wet just for me."you said when he pulled away.

He smiled and gave you a hug. When you felt his arms around your waist, you blushed again.

"I'm sorry but that was all I could remember for now."you apologized and he immediately let go and stared into your eyes.

"Don't you ever feel sorry for me again. You don't need to remember anything and this time, you don't need to know anything either because I will always be beside you."

answered Xiao Kai.

You gave him a warm smile but didn't say anything because you vision got blurry and all you could hear was him crying out your name.

You opened your eyes again and saw a doctor in from of you.

"She's awake. She fainted because of the stress she experienced today.She should take rest of today and tomorrow off. Please do not do anything like this again. We will call the police and sue you for endangering out patients not matter who you are. "warned the doctor and wrote something on the clipboard beside my bed before walking out of the door.

"I'm glad you're fine."said Xiao Kai rushing to your side.

"Yeah. Xiao Kai told us that you remembered something about him. Keep trying I know you can do it but don't stress yourself. It's okay if you don't remember."said Wang Yuan going on and on while exaggerating the truth that Xiao Kai told him.

"I'm glad you're awake now but you won't be able to go to the concert tomorrow."added Qian Xi looking disappointed.

"It's okay. I'll go another time."you answered with a bright smile on your face even though you really wanted to go.

"That's not the point."said Qian Xi.

You realized his disappointed tone that made you want to turn his frown around.

"I'll talk to the doctor about it the next time I see him. I'll try and convince him to let me go."you answered with a bright smile.

"Great! We'll see you there. I still have homework to do. I'll bring better food for you the next tike I come here. I know how the food here tastes like and it's not nice."said Wang Yuan as he bid good bye to you and Xiao Kai.

Qian Xi followed Wang Yuan so you were in the room alone with Xiao Kai.

"I'm sorry. This was all my fault."apologized Xiao Kai.

"No no. It's not your fault. I read the letter and it was clear to me. It was clear to me that you were so important to me that I changed so much for you. I hate boys. I get disgusted around them, that's why I went to an all girls' school but I don't know why. I don't know why but you, the three of you are different. I just feel warm and fluffy all over with the three of you. I hates hugs but it just felt liken heaven when it's from you."you said with a blushing face as your grip on the blanket covering you tightened.

"You're so adorable tlnothing in the world can be compared to you."said Xiao Kai in a soft voice as he kissed your cheek. It was light and soft but it felt great and heavenly.

You touched the area of your cheek that he kissed and blushed even harder.

"I'll see you at the concert tomorrow." said Xiao Kai as he waved to you and walked out of the room.

You immediately sunk down into your bed and covered your face with your blanket. Your red face made you look like a freshly picked tomato.

"Okay. I have to calm down. Ok calm down."you whispered to yourself taking deep breaths."What the hell am I talking about? He's way too good with words."you said to yourself a little bit louder this time.

This feels like a Dejavu.

A/N:

This was supposed to be published before dedicated to you but I pressed the wrong button and it would be like ruining the next chapter for you so here it is. A flashback.