Chapter 2

The next day, Josh wakes up with his face planted into his textbooks from school. He sat up in his chair and looked up from his desk. Looking around the room, he found himself in his study room. Bookshelves on both sides of the door, and the desk sitting in front of the window. Josh was sitting behind the desk, facing away from the window and toward the door of the study room. Josh looked around the room a bit, before standing up from his desk and starting to head out of the room.

Upon leaving the study room, he is greeted by Creg standing outside the door with his arm reaching out about to knock onto the door. He lowers his arm from the sudden appearance of Josh standing in front of him. "Oh hey, I was just about to check on you."

"Yeah, I'm okay." Josh mentions, rubbing his eyes as he begins to start heading downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack. Creg watches Josh leave the room, before beginning to scratch his head and begin to head toward his bedroom. Josh walks into the kitchen and opens a cabinet revealing a bag of chips. Upon grabbing it, he opens it and starts chowing down on them. While he stands in the kitchen in utter silence, he hears Creg enter into the kitchen.

Creg's eyes lock onto Josh and the chips he is eating. "So Josh, what are the plans for today?"

"From what I remembered on my scheduled list of things to do. I was hoping today, I can get started on designing our room. I just hope that we don't get distracted again like usual." Josh continues to chow down on the chips.

Creg chuckles, "You usually say that you'll get working on that, but you never end up doing it."

Josh shrugs by the statement, before placing the bag of chips down onto the counter. "What can I say? Sometimes plans change."

Creg rolls his eyes, before starting to leave the kitchen. "Well, you better get working on it before you forget." Creg chuckles again to himself, before leaving the kitchen and heading back upstairs. Josh looks around the kitchen for a minute, before nodding to himself.

"I think I will." Josh says, growing a slight smile as his attention drifts over to his chips on the counter beside him. Once Josh finished his snack, he begins heading to a mostly empty room on the same floor as the kitchen. The room had three boxes in the corner, with a large flat screen TV hanging off the wall. The TV wasn't hooked to anything, making it useless to use for anything.

Josh stood in the middle of the room, contemplating to himself about how he'd want the room to look. Silence filled the house as he looked around, until his eyes locked onto the boxes. He gave a deep breath, before walking over to the boxes and began opening them up. Not long afterwards, he starts setting up the room as he visions in his mind. When he finishes, the room is no longer empty and the TV is completely set up.

Josh turns the TV on, and pulls up a map of the city. Josh smirks as his eyes lock onto the screen, before noticing Creg walk into the doorway. Josh turned his attention over to Creg, exchanging a smile like he was proud of his accomplishment. Creg rolled his eyes as he looked around the newly redesigned room. "I like where this room is going, nice job."

Josh placed his arms onto his hips, looking over to the screen. "We also got the ability to instantly recognize a police call from this screen." Josh goes over to the keyboard and mouse on a table in the middle of the room. He begins to move the map around, showing the rest of the map by zooming outwards until revealing the full state they were in. "I can't zoom any further than this, since it's only connected to the states database."

"Interesting." Creg says, not putting much emotion into the statement. "Have you actually tested it to see if it worked?"

"I guess we'll have to find out and see if it works." Josh mentions, before starting to make his way out of the room. "Anyway, I've been working here for hours. I should probably get started on dinner." When Josh left the room, Creg remained where he was. He looked over to the television screen, examining it a bit and nodding to himself. Before shortly following Josh out of the room.