Chapter 9

Later that night, the full crew was at Josh's house. Hanging out together while Josh and Creg think about the person who kept on coming back to life. Josh was beginning to get stubborn and obsessed with the mystery. Feeling as though that the man was trying to spread some sort of message. However, Josh was incapable of figuring out what kind of message the man was giving off.

Creg kept shrugging, unsure of what to say about the situation. "I mean, he seems to know about us. He almost ran us over." Creg said, which Josh nodded in response. Creg continued as he began explaining what he was thinking. "The man was able to copy my powers for instance. Do you think he can copy yours? If so, what is the extent of his powers?"

"The better question is, what exactly is his powers? Because how do we know it's replication? He doesn't seem to be able to replicate powers, unless he dies. Which confuses me, because how does he come back to life? Some sort of resurrection?"

"You just answered you're own question." Creg answered, which Josh rolled his eyes.

"What I mean is, what kind of resurrection does he have that allows him to gain abilities along with it?" Creg lifted his hand to his mouth and began thinking to himself.

As soon as Creg was about to speak, a knock at the door was heard. Josh and Creg looked out of the office room. Josh glanced back toward Creg, before using his powers. When he looked through the mind of whoever was outside. He realized that it was the gothic teenager from the school. He looked over to Creg, "It's Suzan."

Creg returned the look, but with confusion. As though he didn't recognize the name. "Who?"

"The gothic girl from the school. The one you told me about." Creg's eyes widened as he begins to rush toward the door. Josh notices as he looked through Suzan's thoughts that she was beginning to walk away when no response was heard from inside. She was about to turn away when Creg opened the door. Suzan was just about to walk off, when she turned toward Creg standing at the doorway.

"Hey..." Creg spoke awkwardly. "What's up?"

Suzan was hesitant, before speaking a little shy. "Sorry..." Creg heard her apology, but only was confused.

"What for?" When Creg asked this, she looked at him in the eyes.

"I shouldn't have come here, I should just-." Creg stopped her before she could walk off.

"Wait, it's okay. We-uh, we weren't doing anything important. You can come in." Creg moved out of the way so she could come in. Suzan stood there for a minute, before heading inside. Creg closed the door behind her as she walked in. Nick and Angie looked toward her direction as she walked inside. Nick was happy to see her arrive.

"Aw man, I thought you weren't coming over." Nick exclaimed, standing up to his feet. Angie remained seated on the couch as she continued staring toward Suzan with confusion.

"Who is she?" Angie asked as she looked back up to Nick.

Suzan decided to take this moment to greet herself to Angie. "Hi, my name's Suzan. I go to their school... I feel like I shouldn't have come here..." She glanced back toward the door, but Angie stood up from the couch and began approaching her.

"Oh, don't worry. My name's Angie." She reached her hand out toward Suzan, which Suzan shook her hand. Suzan slightly smiled as they shook hands.

"I don't think I've ever seen you at the school before." Suzan mentioned.

Angie chuckled, "Well, that's because I don't go there. I'm actually expelled from multiple schools." Suzan smirked and chuckled a little. After a minute of silence between them, Angie decided to invite her further inside. "Actually, would you like something to drink at all? We'd like another person to join us on the couch." Angie said with a large grin.