3-1:Pereng Tìngayit

Jake and Neytiri returned to the tree of souls to take who they could to establish a settlement at hell's gate. In that time Jake decided to pay a visit to the Olo'eyktan and the one he's courting.

The tarp swept open as Jake ducked in to see the resting couple.

"Brother, Ess, we're about to leave. How are you two feeling?" He asked in somewhat messy na'vi.

"I'm fine Jake. Maybe a bit stiff, but these wounds are healing faster than I thought." Sanuìti said while stretching away her soreness.

"My wounds will be healed in time to see the demons leave. But, Jakesully, we have something to discuss." Sanuìti looked at her beloved with anxiety and her heart rate picked up.

"Take your time with this decision. I'm not certain I..."

Jake looked between them with a furrowed expression.

"Tsu'tey, tell me." He chuckled a little, "what's going on?" He asked with concern on his face.

"The Payrangal, they have asked for Sanuìti. It is my intention to give you the title of Olo'eyktan and follow her. I know it is sudden, but I have known that you are to lead this clan. My place is not as Your Olo'eyktan." Tsu'tey said, relinquishing the title.

"Does this mean I get your neckpiece?"

"No." Tsu'tey mentally wiped his face of the annoyance he was feeling.

"Well, you two rest, Mo'at told me to tell you that the Payrangal Olo'eykte- er- Tsahik is here with her warriors from battle." As he turned to leave Sanuìti muttered a thank you.
————————————
I turned to Tsu'tey and pressed my head to his unwounded shoulder. He was shot about four times. I was shot three times.

"This is happening too fast."

"It is."

"Would it be rude if I asked them to wait?"

Tsu'tey glanced at me with a troubled look.

"What do you think?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well obviously, but I thought I'd ask the smarter of us two but clearly even he doesn't know the answer." I grinned and pressed my forehead to his cheek.

"It could be rude. But we are both injured and to part with ones clan is as painful as loosing a family." Tsu'tey sat up and began to stand despite my protest. He turned and offered his hand to me.

"Come, I want you to meet my family."

"Didn't they go with Jake?"

"No, Arvok is young, Mother and Father don't like listening to orders." He led me to an older couple, the older woman looked a lot like Mo'at but her eyes were gold rather than green, and the male was like Tsu'tey but with a different nose. It's hard to describe. The creases of age showed on their faces like wisdom in the form of skin. The teenager, Arvok was wearing an Eyktan neckpiece.

"Mother, Father, Brother. I see you." Tsu'tey greeted.

They looked up from their congregating and greeted their son and brother.

"I see you, my son." The woman said, avoiding me instantly.

"Mother, this is Sanuìti. She and I will be traveling with the Payrangal after the sky people are sent home." Tsu'tey introduced, "Her sister is missing and we are hoping to find answers with them."

"And then you are returning, yes?" She asked with a snap.

"I will return when I can. It's a lengthy trip from home. It's a week's worth of travel from here to there unless the clan moves to the coast." Tsu'tey explained.

"Could you take me with you?" Arvok asked, enthusiastic about a new place he's never seen before.

"So you'd abandon your clan and family for her business?" She stood up and pointed at me, "You barely know this girl, this demon!"

"Demon she may be, but she is mine." He said sternly at his mother, "I care for her and I will see to it that she finds her answers."

She was subdued by her son's words.

"Do you not love your mother?!"

Tsu'tey's expression turned soft.

"Mother, I do love you." He rested his hands on her shoulders comfortingly, to try to get her to understand, "but I cannot spend my life loveless, I have lost, and this love I will not loose. Please try to understand, I love her. I will return to the Omatikaya when we have our answers."

She was silent and still. She nodded, seemingly silenced by the memory of Sylwanin.

Tsu'tey looked at his father for approval, who nodded. And Arvok avoided looking at him. His family is quite the odd one.

"I'm sorry Sanuìti. I thought they might see what I see in you, but I was wrong."

"No, Tsu'tey... I'm notorious for being unpopular with parents." I guided him to the caged human who was my father.

"Who is this?" He asked me before he went in.

"This is Isaiah Carver Reed. My father." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Why is he caged?" Tsu'tey asked he grabbed a glow lantern to light the dark alcove.

"He decided to take the queues of the people and use them to try and make the same for humans. He needed fresh ones so he took them from the clan's around us and from the warriors."

Tsu'tey's face twisted into a scowl. It was a pained one.

"You know I can hear you Mele. You don't need to rub it in." He said glumly.

"I'm thinking of keeping him here instead of sending him to earth." I said so he wouldn't hear.

"Why not just kill him now?" Tsu'tey stood, about to draw his knife which he probably reclaimed since it didn't fall far.

"No, Tsu'tey!" I hissed, "I want him to know the gravity of the pain he's caused."

"How are we to do this?" He sheathed his knife.

"My mother has a body, she will be staying. It's not hard to make a new body, but it can take a up to a year. We could show him the world we live in only for his final ceremony to be fatal."

"That's cruel, Sanuì."

"He deserves it. He has taken Eywa, Pandora, from many. The ability to bond and connect... he stole it from countless na'vi."

What do you guys think Isaiah's punishment should be?