Here Zari goes again

Ray hummed as we all entered the bridge, and the Waverider's lights flickered ominously.

"Gideon? What's happening?" Zari asked, her voice filled with concern.

"I was gonna ask the same question. I thought you were fixing the ship," Sara said, eyeing Zari suspiciously.

"Yeah, that... the maintenance check took longer than expected. The ship's a mess. I had to reinitialize Gideon's alpha drives. So how'd it go out there? Good mish?" Zari said, trying to sound nonchalant but coming off sketchy.

"I pried this thing from Shorty's fingers," Mick grumbled as he walked into the bridge, holding up a cassette.

"He means Napoleon Bonaparte," Nate clarified with a sigh.

"'Waterloo'? Who writes a song about losing a war?" Mick scoffed, throwing the cassette down and stomping on it.

"Anyway, it was really great. Even though half our band missed the cue for our big encore," Ray chirped.

"Yeah, where were you guys?" Sara questioned, eyeing the guilty party.

"It was my fault. I was just not used to walking in these go-go boots," Amaya said sheepishly.

"It won't happen again, Captain," Nate added quickly as he and Amaya stepped away from the bridge.

Meow, lies, I meowed out with a deadpan expression. Sara leaned over to Nyssa and whispered, "They were totally fucking."

Nyssa shook her head amused, "Right, Gideon, please check the historical records, I hope everything is back to normal."

"According to the historical record, the Battle of Waterloo is back on track. Napoleon did surrender... and the French forces withdrew..." Gideon's voice fritzed out suddenly.

"Gideon?" Nyssa called out for the AI, concern lacing her voice.

"Where did she go?" Sara questioned, frowning.

"The ship's functions are still operational, but it looks as though Gideon's neural core has been fried," Ray said with a deep frown, his eyes scanning the console.

"I asked you to perform a routine maintenance check..." Sara started, her tone laced with frustration.

"I did run a maintenance check," Zari cut her off. Ooh, not a good move, Z.

"And perhaps something else?" Nyssa questioned knowingly, her eyes narrowing.

"Something you want to tell us about? Maybe show us?" Sara continued, stepping towards Zari's screen.

Sara moved closer, but Zari blocked her path. "Oh, do not make me move you," Sara warned, her voice low and dangerous.

"You should just tell her what it is. The last thing we want to do is get Sara mad," Ray said. We all looked at him in confusion.

"Why is that?" Zari asked, curious.

"Because... high blood pressure. It takes years off your life," Ray clumsily covered up his words.

"Okay, fine. You win," Zari sighed, finally relenting. "I uploaded a synchronous, multi-model simulation program to Gideon's neural core."

"A simulation program for what?" Sara questioned, her eyes narrowing.

"To see if there are any other loopholes in history that we could exploit," Zari admitted.

"We? You mean you can exploit," Sara corrected her.

"You're trying to hack history? What exactly are you trying to change in 2042?" Ray frowned,

"Oh, I don't know, Ray. Maybe I'm trying to figure out how to stop my home from becoming a dystopian nightmare?" Zari said sarcastically.