50: Through Thick and Thin

Warning! Mention of lemon

Quirk: bunny

- Todoroki's POV -

We knew our relationship was going to be difficult given our work, but we loved each other immensely and wanted to make it work. (y/n) was so bubbly and happy all the time, she was adorable and despite not wanting to admit it I wanted to hold her in my arms constantly. She was always chirpy and texted me the sweetest of things, which always made my heart twist as with each text I wanted to see her more and more but our jobs kept us both incredibly busy.

I was a pro hero and she was a model, so she had a lot of photoshoots and interviews to do whilst I had to go on patrol a lot and sometimes go away for various specific missions. She'd always find time to test me though, despite our busy schedules, and they'd always make my day.

We did have to keep our relationship a secret though. It was, at the moment, to difficult to make it known to the public due to our work. Only a handful of people knew, she had visited my agency a few times and I had been in the vicinity of where her photoshoots were taking place whilst they were taking place, simply so that I could get a glimpse of her as she left.

Once again I was thinking about her as I walked my patrol route, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. When I pulled it out I saw it was a text from (y/n), and when I swiped to open it I couldn't help but blush.

(y/n) - Shotoooo I miss you soooo much!!! I wanna hear your voice, ring me when you caaaan!!!

12:33

I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to stop a smile, something which Deku noticed. "Shoto?"

"Nothing, it's nothing," I shoved my phone back into my pocket, still smiling to myself. She kept on sending me cute little texts all day, one of which catching my eye. She told me that tomorrow evening's photoshoot had been cancelled, and that if I was available we could get together and do something.

When patrol was over I found myself stood in front of my wardrobe, deciding what to wear. "I'm like a child," I slapped my forehead when I realised what I was doing. My phone then started buzzing repeatedly and I saw it was (y/n) calling, so I quickly answered, wanting to hear her voice.

"Shoto!" She exclaimed when I answered.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear you. It's been so long, I miss you!" She whined, and I could practically see her pouting.

"I know, I miss you too. Your photoshoot was cancelled tomorrow though, how come?" I asked.

"The photographer called in sick. We were able to find a spare for today but can't get ahold of another for tomorrow so I've got the night off! We're gonna celebrate, yeah?" She asked desperately and I smiled, nodding despite her not being able to see me.

"Absolutely. You coming over here?" I asked, picking out a shirt.

"Sure! I can't wait!" She said happily. "Oh, sorry Sho, I gotta go but I'll speak to you as soon as I can!"

"Oh, sure thing," I said, slightly sad our call had to end so soon.

"I love you!"

"Y-yeah, me too..."

"Well then say it you dummy!"

"I-I love you too," I mumbled and she giggled.

"Speak soon!" And with that she hung up. I looked back at the shirt in my hand, a warm feeling in stomach. I'd never felt this intensely in love with anyone before, but there was something about her that was just special.