Five

"Hey I'm picking you up from school."

I looked at my phone and furrowed my brows.

Who the fuck gave Oliver my phone number?

"How'd you get my number?"
"Don't worry about it baby girl."
"I'm good I don't need a ride. I can walk."
"Don't be ridiculous Em."

I groaned as I looked at my phone. I could feel my friends all looking at me at the lunch table.

"I'm not riding home with you Oliver."
"You Wanna bet? I'll See you in a few hours."

I rolled my eyes and got up from the table. I emptied my tray and put it with the dirty stack. I walked out of the cafeteria and went up the stairs. I went into the bathroom and I went pee.

Jesus fuck Emma get a grip. How are you wet from him texting you about a ride?

I sighed and wiped flushing the toilet. I washed my hands and dried them off. The rest of school went by fast. By the time I made my way to my locker, school was trashed.

I already turned in my books so, emptying my locker didn't take that long. I tossed everything into my book bag and I kept my locker open.

I honestly think it's so stupid they make us keep our lockers open at the end of the last day of school. I mean they clean them, then have to re-clean them at the end of summer. I sighed and I grabbed my bag walking out of school.

Shit I can't believe I'm done with high school. For good.

Instantly I spotted Oliver. He was leaning against his car waiting for me.

Fuck how is anyone that sexy?

I ignored the fact I seen him and I walked down the sidewalk.

"Emma! What are you doing come on?"

I ignored him and kept walking. A few seconds later his car was beside me. He was hanging out the window of his car.

"Will you please get in?"
"No. I told you I was walking."
"Emma please. Don't be fucking ridiculous. Get in.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"I will make you get in this car."

I snorted and kept walking. In five seconds he pulled up again and threw his car in park and got out.

"What are you doing?"
"You frustrate the hell out of me."

Oliver grabbed me.

Instant wetness. Are you serious Emma?

"Ugh! Oliver put me down."

Oliver put me in the car and shut the door. He got in and shut his door. He pulled back out and started driving.

"Why do you have to go against everything I say?"
"Because your not my boss Oliver."

Oliver smiled.

"Well fuck Im trying to be Emma. I know you like me."

I scoffed.

"I do not. I would have to be pretty hard up to. Your a dick."
"It's also pretty big. You would actually really enjoy it."

Did he really just say that?

I instantly squeezed my legs together at the mention of his dick. I could feel my nipples harden under my shirt.

Fuck I'm wet.

"You can deny it all you want. Your body however reacts to me. Even if you don't want it to."