Nine

I woke up the next morning before Oliver did. He still had a hold of me. Tightly. I was engulfed in his tight hold. I grabbed his arm and I slowly moved it off of me. I slowly and lightly lifted and moved my leg. I moved his other arm and I slowly got out of his bed.

I tiptoed grabbing my clothes and putting them back on as quietly as possible. I looked at Oliver to make sure he was still sleeping.

He's even hot sleeping. Seriously.

I slowly and quietly tiptoed to his door as silent as possible. I opened his door and it creaked slightly.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back at Oliver and bit my lip.

"To take a shower."
"Mm no come here."

I looked at Oliver and smiled. His sleepy voice was so fucking cute.

"Please baby."

I smiled and shut his door. I walked back over to him and climbed back in the bed. Oliver wrapped his arms back around me. Pulling me into him again.

"You tried to run away."
"Your whiny."

Oliver looked at me and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Oh I'm the whiny one? I think you need a refresher."

I looked at Oliver and smiled. Oliver looked at me staring into my eyes. He gently moved my hair out of my face. He stared at me for a minute. My voice came out soft.

"What? What's wrong?"

Oliver smiled at me and shook his head.

"Nothing. Your just perfect."

Oliver cupped my face and pulled me down to meet his lips. The kiss was soft and slow. I put my hand on his neck and we deepened the kiss. Our tongues moving slowly with the others. I reached down feeling on Oliver's dick. He was already hard.

We kept kissing. Kept making out.

"Mmm."

Oliver rolled over on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper into my lips. Oliver groaned and slid my shirt up with his hand. He pulled my thong down with one of his hands. Making sure he didn't break this intimate kiss.

We kept kissing. Slowly. Deeply. Oliver slipped one finger into me making me gasp. As soon as he felt how wet I was he groaned into my mouth. Oliver slid his shorts down. He grabbed my leg moving it up.

His and my lips never leaving the others once. Oliver slowly sunk into me. I instantly gasped heavily as I looked at him.

"Uhh fuck."

Oliver and me looked at the other. He cupped my face again kissing me. He started pumping in and out of me. I was moaning and whimpering out into his mouth as he stretched me again. Oliver was panting and breathing hard into my mouth. I was doing the same.

"Oliver."

Oliver looked at me.

"Fuck Emma. Your so fucking perfect and beautiful. What are you doing to me."

I looked at Oliver as he said that. He kept fucking me. I was still moaning and breathing heavy. I pulled Oliver back down to me and found his lips again. Oliver put his arm under my back and rolled us. Once on top of him I sat myself up. Oliver was looking at me.

I started slowly riding him as we stared at each other. Oliver gripped my thighs. I kept going. I lifted my shirt back up and off of me. Oliver was watching me ride him. Examining my whole body.