Twelve

I decided on a cute dress. It was gold with glitter all over it. The front was loose and came down showing off my boobs. The straps on the dress went up and wrapped around my throat. The back was completely opened up showing my entire back section. It was short too. Covering just enough of me to get by. I put in my favorite dangly belly ring and my heeled boots. I gave myself a cute hairstyle with braids. Loose hair ringlets flowing down my face in a pretty cute way.

Ari decided on a skimpy cute dress with flats. Her hair pulled into a messy bun. The guys were easy. Jeans, sneakers and a T-shirt. Oliver's hair was super curly tonight and he smelled fucking amazing.

We got to the party and I wanted to get smashed. I went straight for the keg stand.

"NO FUCKING FIGHTING TONIGHT! EITHER ONE OF YOU."

Me and Ari both smiled. We were passing the guys from earlier. They smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Me and Ari both called back to Oliver.

"YES DAD!"

I walked straight up and put my hands on the keg.  I got a drink and I looked at the guy and went for my money.

"NO ECSTASY EMMA!"

I looked at Oliver and squared my face at him.

"WHAT WHY?"
"Your graduating tomorrow."
"PRUDE!"

Oliver laughed and I took a blunt instead. I lit the blunt and I grabbed the cup of alcohol. Ari grabbed hers. We walked back over to Oliver and I sighed.

"I'm going to stop letting you come to these parties with me if your going to keep denying me having fun."

Oliver smiled and shook his head.

"I'll come regardless to make sure your okay."

I rolled my eyes smiling at him.

"I mean it Em. No ecstasy, no fights, no bottles."

I sighed and bit my lip.

"Careful Oliver. Your starting to sound like someone who cares about me and, not just a casual hookup until summer ends."

Oliver bit his lip and sighed. I raised my eyebrows and I down my cup.

"I'll do what I want tonight."

Oliver squared his expression. He took a step forward. His hand went to my hip. I was staring at him. He licked his teeth and caressed my cheek.

"We may have started as a hookup but, we're both aware that isn't the case now. If you get into one fight or do one single tablet of ecstasy I'm going to give you a repeat of today."

I cleared my throat and I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"I don't recall exactly what your talking about."

Oliver smiled at me.

"Mmm so you don't remember crying when I was inside of you. Slamming so hard into you were shaking."

I looked at Oliver and my thighs instantly squeezed together. I cleared my thought again. Not breaking eye contact with Oliver.

"No I don't remember."

Oliver bit his lip and smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"Have fun tonight."

I handed him my cup. Oliver grabbed my hand and pulled me. I flung into his chest and I looked at him. I looked up at Oliver and he smiled at me. He cupped my face and he leaned in taking my mouth into his. I instantly kissed him back. Our tongues interlacing with each other's.