𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Y/N's emotions swirl as the attention on her intensifies. Her father's comforting grip on her hand begins to loosen, replaced by an unexpected touch-soft, cold hands intertwined with hers. Raising her gaze, she's met with a sight that defies belief. The man before her, Kim Taehyung, resembles a prince, yet her heart remains loyal to someone else-her beloved Kookie.

Standing in proximity, the priest initiates the vows, ushering in a pivotal moment.

The priest's words resonate in the hallowed space as he commences the vows.

"Will you, Kim Taehyung, take Jung Y/N to be your wife? Will you have and hold her, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, and to love and cherish always?"

"I do," Taehyung utters with a cold tone, casting an uneasy aura over Y/N.

"Will you, Jung Y/N, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always?"

A moment of silence ensues before Y/N stammers, "I-i do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The priest's words hang in the air, prompting a blush to rise on Y/N's cheeks. Taehyung's hand on her waist draws her closer, and as he leans in for the kiss, she can't help but feel a sense of discomfort.

The initial softness of his lips quickly transforms into a rough and invasive encounter. His actions become aggressive, leaving Y/N's lips battered and bruised. The taste of blood lingers, and she instinctively resists his attempts to deepen the kiss. A sharp pain courses through her waist as he tightens his grip, eliciting involuntary whimpers.

Disgust wells within Y/N as this twisted moment unfolds on what should be a day of love and tenderness. She never envisioned a marriage like this, and the violation of her boundaries leaves her shaken.

The applause and cheers from the onlookers echo around them as Taehyung pulls her close, fixing her with an intense gaze. Shivers run down Y/N's spine, and her lips, now wounded, draw his discreet attention. A handkerchief emerges from his pocket, wiping away the evidence of the forced encounter. In a whispered utterance, he said something that freeze her in place,

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡