𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Soon Y/N woke up beside him all naked. Last night incident start to play on her mind and she silently started to cry wrapping the bedsheet around her. Her down area was paining so much as she got raped by her husband after long time. She slowly get down from the bed and weakly walk towards the bathroom in his room. She cried after seeing her upper body all ruined by him...

After completing her morning routine, Y/N left Taehyung's room and headed towards her own. Upon opening the door, she found Taejoon sleeping, clutching a pillow. She entered, sitting beside him and gently caressing his hair, noticing dried tears on his chubby cheeks. Rising, she went to her wardrobe to dress, still in Taehyung's towel.

After a while, she began preparing breakfast, then went to Taehyung's room to wake him. Seeing him still asleep, hugging a pillow, she sat nearby, softly caressing his hair. "Taehyung-ah, wake up," she uttered gently, and he hummed in response. Leaving, she descended the stairs.

Taejoon was already there, fully ready. "Oh, did my baby get ready by his own!" she playfully messed his hair. "Mommy, stop!" he protested, and she chuckled, bringing his breakfast.

After some time, Taehyung appeared in a full suit. "Good morning, baby!" he greeted, patting Taejoon's hair. Taejoon, feeling fearful, looked down. "G-good m-morning, Daddy!" Taehyung sensed his son's sadness. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. Taejoon shook his head, raising his teary eyes to meet Taehyung's soft gaze.

"Daddy, d-don't you l-love me a-and m-mommy?" Taejoon's sudden question shocked them both. Taehyung glanced at Y/N before expressing, "No, Taejoon, Daddy loves you both so much. I only have you both," his guilt evident.

"Why do you always hurt Mommy?" Taejoon's eyes welled up with tears, and silence hung in the air. After a few moments, Taehyung instructed, "Y/N, bring breakfast," in a cold tone. She hurriedly served him.

"Taejoon, I love you so much. Please forgive your daddy! I won't do that again," Taehyung pleaded, but Taejoon shook his head. "No, please promise you won't hurt my mommy," he insisted. Taehyung nodded, "Pinky promise?" Taejoon extended his little finger, and Taehyung, smiling, linked his pinky with his son's. "PINKY PROMISE!"

After breakfast

"Bye baby... be a good boy, okay? Mommy will come to pick you up, okay?"
"Okay, Mumma!" He hugged her, and Y/N kissed both of his cheeks.

Taehyung came and pecked Y/N, then whispered in her ear, "Please don't do anything to make me mad. Be a good girl. I love you." She remained silent. "Take care!" Y/N wished him. He smiled. Then both father and son left the house.

Afternoon

Y/N rushed towards the door because someone knocked on the door.

"Oh Kook! You came earlier than I thought."