𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

"I Love You Kim Y/N~~"

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"What?" I widened my eyes.
"Huh?"
"Aish, just kiddin', just sleep. I wanted to see your reaction." He started to laugh, looking at my face, which turned red.
"Aishh, look at you. You look like a monkey." Ah, this brat. I WANT TO BEAT HIM. He still held me. I slapped his hands around my waist, then sat on the bed, took a pillow, and threw it at him.
"You're so bad."
"What? Why? Did you think I was serious? Hahahaha..." He laughed while smirking.
"Why would I?? I thought you hit your head somewhere, and who would want to love a punk like you?" I said and rolled my eyes.
"Ah ah ah, watch your mouth. I'm still older than you!!!"
"Okay, grandpa... Aish, sleep, Taehyung. I'm sleepy. I want my old room back. You're so annoying."
"Seriously... I love you, Y/N," he said and laughed, teasing me.
"So I don't love you. I have a big crush on someone. He is 100% better than you."
I saw his smile fade away, but again, an evil smirk appeared, scaring me to death.
"Hehe, I was jus- hahahah." I couldn't even finish my words; this brat started tickling me.
"Ah hahaha, Tae-taehyung... sor-sorry, sorry. Just leave me."
He didn't stop.
I didn't know what to do.
"Hahaha, Taehyung, leave me!!"
"Okay, for 1 condition."
He then stopped, and I started to take some air.
"What condition?"
"Umm, wait, let me think... Ah, got it. You have to come with me to my office tomorrow, wearing the dress of my choice."
"What kind of dress?"
"We'll see tomorrow!!" He smirked again.

He put his hand on my belly.
"Hey, baby, are you happy in there? But you know, your mom isn't happy. And I'm angry with your mom because she said your father is not handsome." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

I pushed him and laid facing my back to him.
"Ahh, what's with that attitude," he mumbled, and he also turned away, back facing me, and slept.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ: 

When she said that she has a crush on someone, I don't know, I felt a little insecure and scared. I tickled her because I didn't want her to see... I think I've fallen for her. I don't know when. I don't know if she will love me after what I did to her. I will make her fall for me; until then, I have to protect this friendship. Of course, she will fall for me. I will show all my love towards her. But I'm scared; does she still love her ex-boyfriend? Tomorrow, I will take her to my office, and after that, Hyung said he will come to our house. I'm sad because he missed my wedding.

Soon, I drifted into sleep.

Next morning

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ: