𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Then she came towards him with a glass of water. She was going to handle him the water

but unfortunately,

not unfortunately, Taehyung wilfully grab her hand and force her to let the glass fell.. but istead of falling it on Taehyung it fell on his phone..
Now Y/N is hella scared, but it's not even her fault. Taehyung stood up from the couch in swift motion. Y/N backed away because of fear.

"Huh such useless shit, don't u know how to hold a glass"
"B-but i-i didn't no-nothing, y-you grabbed m-my hand and it fe-----"

Taehyung slapped her that hard that she stumble and ended up on the floor. Her cheek was now bruised and the corner of her lip start to bleed from the hard impact. then he make her stand by holding a fistful of her hair. She hissed because of the pain.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TALK BACK WITH ME?! DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE RULES, HUH?! DO YOU NEED ME TO REMIND IT AGAIN, HUH? Okay, I will remind you again in my way that you will never ever do it again."

He smacked her jaw and start to drag her to her room. then he pushed her on the floor.

When her body got contact with the floor harshly she hissed. He closed the room's door before entering inside. Forgeting the pain which screaming inside her body she hurrily stood from the floor and ran towards the bathroom to save herself from the monster inside. Taehyung notice it and run towards her. She entered inside the bathroom and about to closed the door but but he dodge it and went inside the bathroom openingthe door widely for him to enter. His sudden action make her fall on the bathroom floor. He stood there and chuckled at her useless attempt to save herself from him.

"So sweety, trying yo run away from me? you are really fast. But, not faster than me. *chuckle* So I was planning to go easy on you, but you're being bad girl.. so I thought about to double your punishment. What do you think?!"

Y/N shook her head scrumbling back. He bend down and grabbed her elbow tightly and made her stand on her feet. Her one leg was sprained, because her leg twisted after she fell.

He Grabbed her towards the bath tub before opening on the tap. he closed it after water starts to dripping down from the tub. Taehyung made her kneeled down infront of the tub and he Akzo bend dien with her.

"Are you ready hun?" He asked holding her hair back. "Please, don't--

Before she could finish he forcefully dipped her head inside the tub. she wiggles to get her head out and scratch his hands to get off from his grip. But Taehyung didn't bulge a little. Keeping herself stable become hard for her. and she give up. Her hands unhold Taehyung. now her only will is to die. Taehyungsense that she might die right now, so he unfold his grip and pushed Y/N back. she start to breathe heavily while gasping hard to catch her breath. she start to cough while hitting her chest. Taehyung smirked looking at her pathetic self. He is a sick bastard. Y/N crawled on to herself getting tired of his actions. Poor soul thought it was over. But no, he was didn't even plan to stop.

"So dear, get ready for real pleasure."

He held her elbow and make her on her feets and drag her with him. He pushed her on the floor and sat on her stomach. She was still gaining back herself from his earlier acts. Without her realisation, he teared her top apart. Leaving her only with her bra. Taehyung stood and went near the cupboard and take out the baton which is kept behind the cupboard..

And start to go towards her. she start to stepped back while begging him.
"P-p-plea-see ma-master I-i won't re-repeat it a-again. P-please for-forgive m-meee.." she choked on her own salvia. He again slapped her hard leaving herself collapse on the floor. Y/N closed her eyes to feel the upcoming pain, seeing Him raising the batton high. she scream top of her lungs as it came contact with her stomach. She begged him, which is silent for him.

Taehyung was blind by the anger inside him and kept hitting her with the bat non-stoply. Her whole body become numb.
"Kook save me" she whispered the last words before her eyes start to filled with black..

After some minutes he got satisfied and look at the unconscious figure who is laying on the pool of blood of herself. He went out leaving her bloody figure in the room to suffer.

He exited the house, stepping into his car and driving to another location. Pulling up to a house, he got out, his footsteps echoing with a sense of urgency. Taehyung approached the door, his knuckles tapping anxiously.

"Please, baby, forgive me," he pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. He knocked on the door, the sound resonating through the silence of the night.

"I was forced into this marriage. I don't even know her. Please, baby, open the door," he continued, tears streaming down his face.

His cries echoed, "Please, baby, I love you. I promise I'll divorce her once the agreement is over. Open the door, please," as he sobbed, the weight of his actions sinking in. The door swung open, revealing Irene, the one he cherished most.

"Irene, forgive me, please..."

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡