𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Welcome to hell sweetheart."

He uttered, swinging open the car door. Tears welled up in my eyes. Upon attempting to stand, I realized the dress was enormous—this brat left me in this unwieldy attire. The urge to smack his head surged within me, but the fear of retaliation held me back. After numerous attempts, I managed to stand and began walking toward the mansion.

Upon opening the door, I found him standing in front of it, sending shivers down my spine. Gathering courage, I stuttered, "C-can y-you p-please-" Before I could finish, a stinging sensation flared on my right cheek, an intense burn marking the abrupt end to my plea.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Her lips bled from the force of his hand.

"How dare you open your mouth without my permission, huh?" he snarled through gritted teeth. The poor soul stood there, gaze lowered, tears flowing, softly touching her swollen cheek.

"Don't think I will love you; that will never happen. Because of you, my love has left me. I never miss a chance to ruin you. Starting today, you must follow some simple rules. Listen carefully," he said, staring straight at her face.

"First, you're not just a maid; you're my slave. Clean the entire house, cook, and handle all household chores. I fired all the maids because I want you to suffer.

Secondly, no going out without my permission. No meeting friends or relatives.

Thirdly, wake up before me, sleep after me. Don't eat with me, just the leftovers.

Lastly, no entering my room without permission. We live in separate rooms. If I find you there, I won't hesitate to take action. I'll slowly ruin your life. Remember every word, okay?" The poor soul nodded, eyes downcast.

"Words, don't you know how to speak?"

"Y-Yes, I remember," she stammered.

"Can't you speak without stuttering? Such a slut," he taunted, leaving her dumbfounded in the living room.

As she followed him to his room, she stopped in front of the door and asked, "Tae-taehyung, where is my room?" He approached, gritting his teeth, gripping a fistful of her hair, and lifting her face.

"Who told you to call me by my name? Just master... MASTER FOR YOU," he yelled, slapping her.

Fueled by anger, Y/N, tired of the humiliation, pushed him back and retaliated with a forceful slap. Though Taehyung, a muscular man, was taken aback, his bloodshot eyes and bulging veins reflected his anger. Fear surged through Y/N, but she maintained a brave facade, yelling at him.

"WTF? Huh? Is this how you treat a girl, you bastard? Do I look like a doll, huh?! I LISTEN TO YOUR ANNOYING THINGS QUIETLY, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WEAK. HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP M----"

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡