𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"But now he's far away from me... I also don't know if I still love him or not, but I guess Jungkook still hates me.

Y/N became shocked, internally cursing herself for revealing this to Taehyung. Meanwhile, Taehyung was equally surprised to hear about Jungkook.

"What? Jungkook! Y/N, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked, wanting to know more about what happened.

Y/N knew the truth would come out one day, so she decided to tell him, rather than continuing to hide the past.

"Yes, Jungkook," she said, sadly smiling. "Jungkook... you're talking about Jeon Jungkook, my friend, right?" He asked, trying to comprehend.

"Yeah," she replied, looking down. "Then the girl who Jungkook always talked about is you, right? When he was talking about you, I really wanted to meet you. He said you're kind and beautiful, but I never wished to meet his girlfriend as my wife," he said, the realization sinking in. His heart clenched, knowing she wasn't meant for him.

"You know what, Taehyung? Now he hates me. Do you remember the day when you were drunk and came with Jungkook? I was so happy to see him again, but his eyes only showed anger, hatred towards me. Also, he lied that day, saying he's the one who forced me. That's when I knew he hates me more than I can imagine."

Listening to her, Taehyung felt guilt for not trusting her. He had abused her too much that day.

"No wonder he hates me now... I'm the one who took him to that place, embarrassing him in front of so many people," Y/N said, lifting her face to look at Taehyung. Her heart ached, seeing his teary eyes. She didn't know it would affect him this much. On the other hand, Taehyung felt guilt for mistreating an innocent girl who had married him, destroying her life and his friend's life.

"Y/N!" He asked, a tear dropping from his eye as Y/N's eyes filled with tears.

"If he comes to you again, will you go away from me?" Y/N was a little shocked at his words. She had also thought about it. Seeing Taehyung's caring and affectionate side, she just wanted to be with him. Maybe she had fallen for him, but she still didn't admit it.

Seeing no response from her, he chuckled and continued, "But please don't leave me. I only accept 'No' from you. You don't know how important you are to me. I feel guilty for being a jerk, a monster... But please don't leave me. I will make you the happiest person, and I promise that I'll never hurt you. I cherish you till I die," he said while tears fell from his eyes, and Y/N also broke into tears this time.