𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"Eomma~~~"

"Eomma~~~"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

In the realm of unexpected twists, the entrance of Taehyung's parents provided an unforeseen escape for Y/N. The timely arrival averted a potentially dire situation, saving her from Taehyung's wrath and offering a brief respite from his volatile temper.

"Surprise..." Y/N couldn't help but feel a surge of relief as she greeted Taehyung's parents, grateful that they had arrived at just the right moment. The fear of Taehyung taking matters into his own hands had been a constant shadow, and their entrance seemed like a beacon of reprieve.

"OMOOOO Y/NIEEEEE, Did you tell it to Taehyung?.." Mrs. Kim's excitement resonated through the room, unknowingly becoming the catalyst for a temporary escape from the brewing storm.

"Already, mom!!" Y/N replied, trying to maintain a semblance of normalcy amidst the brewing storm.

Taehyung's father, Mr. Kim, playfully added a touch of sarcasm to the situation. "So child, are both of you not gonna invite us inside huh.."

"No, no appa, come inside. Y/N, bring water glasses for eomma and appa," Taehyung's casual request masked the turbulence that had been building between them.

"Oh, ye-yeah su----" Mrs. Kim interrupted Y/N's attempt to comply, asserting a mother's authority. "Yeah, Taehyung, is this how you're treating my daughter and grandchild? You go and bring tea for three of us!!"

"Yah, eomma, but still, she can do little things like that," Taehyung's childlike protest, complete with foot-stomping, revealed a different facet of his personality.

"Yes, mom, I can do it." Y/N, not wanting to escalate the situation, reluctantly accepted the task.

"NO, Y/N, go, Taehyung, hurry.." Mrs. Kim insisted, casting a protective eye over Y/N.

"Eomma, please, I don't know how to make tea!!" Taehyung protested, his reluctance apparent as he glared at his mom.

"Seriously, little brat. So, Y/N, if you don't mind, go and teach him how to make it. But he will prepare it for sure, okay?" Mrs. Kim's maternal instincts took charge, attempting to diffuse the tension between the two.

"Okay, mom, don't worry." Y/N's response masked the unease that lingered beneath the surface.

As they ventured into the kitchen, the battleground for many emotional clashes, Taehyung couldn't resist a final barb. "So, is this your new drama, telling my parents about this shit? Huh! Wait until they go home."

"I'm s-sorry." Y/N's apology echoed, a fragile attempt to navigate the turbulent waters.

"Your sorry wouldn't bring back my happiness, so stfu," Taehyung whispered, anger still lingering in his tone. "Now, make tea for all of us, useless shit. But don't you dare tell anyone."