𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Morning came, where Taehyung was peacefully sleeping while Y/N was battling with her own life. Taehyung woke up to the persistent ringing of the phone, indicating Jimin calling. Irritated, Taehyung answered in his deep sleepy voice.

"Yah, Jiminshi! Why are you annoying me this early?" Taehyung grumbled.
"Taehyung! Are you kidding me? It's already 10 a.m. You know you need to come at 10 for an important meeting at 10:30. Didn't Y/N wake you up?" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung realized what had happened and quickly told Jimin, "Cancel that meeting!"
"What? Tae, but—"
"Tell them I won't be able to come."

He hung up and rushed out of his room, heading to the basement. As he opened the door, he was confronted with the sight of a naked, bloody body lying in the same position where he had left her. Taehyung gulped, realizing the severity of the situation.

He hurried to Y/N, gently tapping her cheeks, not wanting to cause more pain to her fragile body. Panicking, he noticed she was barely breathing. Without hesitation, he carried her to their room, cleaned her whole body, dressed her in something comfortable, and then rushed her to his car.

On the way to the hospital, Taehyung called Jimin and informed him about the emergency. Arriving at the hospital, he picked Y/N up and hurried inside.

Doctors had already taken her inside the ICU, leaving a broken Taehyung sitting on the floor, emotionless. Shocked and unable to process anything, hiccups echoed from his mouth.

"What had I done?" He whispered to himself. "No, no, it's not me. I can't do that to her. It's not me," he mumbled. "She can't leave me like that!"

A nurse approached him, attempting to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir," she said, but he remained lost in his thoughts, not acknowledging her presence.

Jimin arrived and, seeing Taehyung in this state, forcefully grabbed his collars, making him stand. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts, looking at Jimin with pain in his eyes.

"Ji-jimi---" Taehyung tried to speak, but Jimin didn't let him finish, delivering a harsh punch to his face. Stumbling back, Taehyung went back to mumbling.

Jimin grabbed his collars again, scolding him, "Are you fucking insane?" The nurse and some hospital staff gathered, terrified by the confrontation. Jimin noticed the crowd, released Taehyung, and apologized to defuse the tension.

A specialist intervened, "This is a hospital. You both look like well-educated people, but no manners. Violence is firmly prohibited here. If you both continued I had to throw you both out of here" he said trying not be rude. Jimin apologized again, "And you all go do you works." and they dispersed.

Jimin softened his tone, looking at Taehyung with concern. "What had you done? You're totally a monster. I never imagined you would be something horrible like this! If anything happened to Y/N, remember I'll make sure you'll be inside the prison counting bars."