𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Two months had passed, and it was evening when Taehyung found himself sitting in front of Y/N's motionless body. He had come home earlier than usual.

"Hun, why aren't you waking? Taejoon rarely talks with me. Even when you're near him, he doesn't respond. For days, I haven't seen him genuinely smile. Please wake up soon! I miss you."

Taehyung spoke these words, and as he was about to withdraw his hands from Y/N's, he felt her fingers shaking. His eyes widened as he looked at her fingers. Y/N then opened her eyes and quickly closed them again.

"Y/N! Baby!"

Taehyung exclaimed, but Y/N didn't seem to hear. She was adjusting to the environment, letting out tired breaths. Taehyung was excited and curious.

"Hey, hey!! How are you feelin'?"

Y/N looked towards him, widened her eyes, and pushed him away. Taehyung stumbled back, flinching.

"Baby? Wait, let me call the nurse!!"

Without wasting a second, he rushed to the nurse, who was having her meal after treating Y/N.

"Mrs. Song!"

Taehyung, breathing hard, struggled to convey the situation.

"What happened to her, Mr. Kim?" the nurse asked.

Taehyung, shaking hands, pointed towards Y/N's room. The nurse quickly put down her chopsticks and ran toward the room, fearing something had happened to her.

Both of them hurried to Y/N's side, finding her trying to sit up in bed. They went near her.

"Call the doctor, sir!"

Taehyung nodded and informed Dr. Min, who arrived shortly after. After checking Y/N, the doctor injected her to induce sleep. After the doctor left, Taehyung went back to Y/N's room and saw her sleeping. The doctor had mentioned that she would wake up in 1-2 hours.

First, he informed Jimin, then Y/N's parents through Jimin, and also Jennie.

Taehyung ordered the maids to prepare Y/N's favorite dishes.

One hour passed, and Y/N was still sleeping. Taejoon, who had come back home and fallen asleep, was awakened by Taehyung with the news that Y/N had already woken up. Overjoyed, Taejoon eagerly waited for his mother to regain consciousness.

Taejoon went and laid beside Y/N. Now there were no wires attached to her. He giggled and hugged his mother, eventually drifting back to sleep.

Y/N opened her eyes, feeling something heavy on her stomach. She found Taejoon hugging her, and a smile crept onto her face. She weakly slid her hands through his hair locks. Taehyung, time to time, came to their room to check if Y/N had woken up. This time, he saw she was waking.