𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

They were at hospital a doctors were already start to treat Taejoon.. after sometimes doctor came out from ward.. "Don't worry mr. And mrs.Kim he is fine but his body is weak.. he is stil a child. I think as parents you both should look after him. You guys can go inside he is awake" doctor said pointing inside. "Thank you doctor" Y/N said and went inside while Taehyung followed her. Y/N and Taehyung entered Taejoon's room, greeted by his weak yet joyous voice.

"Mommy!" he exclaimed, and Y/N, with a mix of relief and worry, sat beside him, gently caressing Joon's head. Taehyung, unusually softer, joined them.

"Feeling hungry, little one?" he asked. Taejoon nodded. "Umm muffins. I want two" expressing his desire for two muffins with adorable hand gestures.

"Sure, we'll get them when daddy buys them!"

Next day

The next day, Taehyung came into their house with Taejoon in his arms. He had been discharged as his condition had improved.Taehyung took him to his room while Y/N followed behind. "Y/N, make the bed for him," he said in his usual cold tone.

She hurriedly made it for Joon, and Taehyung settled him on the bed, already asleep during the way to their house.They both came out after making sure he was comfortable.

As Y/N attempted to leave, Taehyung held her hand tightly, delivering a stern message. "Listen to me. You're responsible for Taejoon's condition. Be more responsible, or I don't know what I'll do to you!" Y/N's eyes welled with tears.

"Understand?" he questioned. "Yes," she mumbled, feeling the tightening grip.

"Please leave, it hurts," she pleaded, trying to free her hand. Taehyung chuckled, finding satisfaction.

"That's what I want," he said as Taejoon's voice called for water.

"M-mommy... Water."
"Okay, baby, give me a minute."

On her way to the kitchen, Taehyung once again gripped her wrist.

"After that, come straight to my room."

Left with no option, Y/N proceeded to Taehyung's room, uncertainty overshadowing the delicate family dynamics.

✰🔞 ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ 🔞 ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ✰