𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

"YOU~~~"

"YOU~~~"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Taehyung looked at Y/N with confusion clouding his eyes. "Omg, Y/N!" Jin entered, bowing to her. "Hyung, do you know her?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, I met her days ago at the bus stop," Jin replied. Taehyung hummed in response, observing Y/N, who remained silent.

"Uhmm, oppa, wait, I will bring a glass of water for you!" Y/N rushed to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Jin couldn't help but ask, "Taehyung, is there something wrong between you and Y/N?" Taehyung replied, "Uhmm, no! Why do you ask like that?" Jin expressed concern, "No, just when I saw her on the first day, she didn't seem to be doing well. Like she has so many problems on her mind."

Y/N returned with a glass of water, interrupting their conversation. The three of them engaged in casual talk. Y/N suddenly asked, "Okay, are you guys not going to eat?" They chuckled, and Y/N went to the kitchen. "Let me help you, Y/N," Taehyung said, following her.

"Taehyung, why didn't you tell me your cousin is him?" Y/N questioned. Taehyung looked puzzled, "Y/N, what are you talking about? How could I know that he knows you?" Y/N nodded, "A-ahh, yeah." Both of them arranged the table.

After having lunch, Jin left.

At night, Taehyung was already in bed, resting his head on the headboard. Y/N joined him after completing her nightly routine. Taehyung looked at her; she was staring at the ceiling. "Y/N," he whispered.

"Hmm?" she responded.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung confessed. Y/N gazed at him in confusion. "Huh?" she asked. "Y/N, I'm really sorry about my past actions. I was just blind with anger. I treated you so badly. I'm really thankful for you giving me a chance. I'll do my best for our kid and you."

"Tae, it's the past. Please stay like this forever. Never forget what you promised."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Kim. I'd never break my promise," he assured her. She smiled a bit.

"Okay, I'm sleepy. Good night, Taehyung!"

"Hmm. Good night too!"

Y/N closed her eyes. Soon, Taehyung's arms wrapped around her waist. She flinched a bit, but remained in her position. Taehyung pulled her close, embracing her. Y/N felt warmth in his touch. She closed her eyes, but past memories started to flash in her mind. How she used to wish to sleep next to Jungkook, but now, she was betraying that past love. Jungkook's actions after they met at Taehyung's house made him hate her more than he used to love her. But she knew she was the one who made him feel that way. While contemplating her past, she drifted into sleep.

--

Time skip
After 2 months...

Over the past two months, Taehyung found himself experiencing strange feelings towards Y/N. When he was with her, his heart fluttered unknowingly, but he shrugged it off each time. He took extra care of her, attending every checkup. Now, she is three months pregnant, and both are at the hospital.

The doctor is applying oil on Y/N's belly, and Taehyung sits in a chair by the side of the room. After some time, the doctor approaches Taehyung with a smile. "Congratulations, Mr. Kim. Mrs. Kim is pregnant with a baby boy." Y/N and Taehyung are overjoyed. He hugs her tightly, expressing his gratitude.

"Thank you, Y/N, for this precious gift. I'm so happy; I can't tell you in words. I love you so much!" Taehyung's sudden confession catches Y/N off guard. She looks down, uncertain of how to respond, thinking he might be joking again. However, his eyes convey sincerity as he lifts her chin.

"Y/N, this time I'm not joking. I'm serious right now. These past two months, I've fully realized I've fallen for you. I know it's impossible to love a man like me, but I want to say that I really love you."

"But Tae-"

"Take your time, baby. I can wait for you, but don't take too much, okay?" He chuckles, and she smiles, looking down.

"Okay, first, let's go to the mall to buy things for our champ, and then let's have dinner outside."

They leave the hospital, with Taehyung carefully holding her arms. As they enter the mall, guards bow, and Y/N looks at Taehyung, who reassures her that they'll use money like everyone else.

They shop for baby clothes, toys, and Taehyung selects comfortable dresses for her. After shopping, they head to the park Y/N used to love, a place that holds both beautiful and painful memories.

As they arrive, memories of her breakup with Jungkook flood back, and tears well up in her eyes. Taehyung notices her distress and asks, "Hey, are you crying? What happened?"

"This is the place where he and I used to go when we were free," she confesses. Taehyung understands, and when they reach a bench, he asks, "Do you still love him?"

She smiles sadly, "I don't know, but this place reminds me of how I hurt him, how I slapped him. I know he hates me now." Taehyung sympathizes with her struggles.

"He's far away from me. I also don't know if I still love him or not, but I guess Jungkook still hates me."

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡