𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Come fast~~" he urged, entering the car. Y/N swiftly locked the door, taking a seat beside him. Taehyung started the engine, and in the ensuing drive, a heavy silence enveloped them.

Y/N couldn't help but gaze at Taehyung's impeccable figure-his sharp jaw, intense eyes, and alluring lips. She found herself lost in contemplation, wondering if he was a god or a prince. Unknowingly, her eyes remained fixed on him.

Feeling the weight of her stares, Taehyung broke the silence. "Why?!" he snapped, causing her to flinch. She apologized, and in response, he muttered, "Useless bish." She heard his words and hung her head low, and the rest of the ride continued in awkward silence.

"Get off," he ordered in his usual cold tone, and she complied. Taehyung parked the car in the hospital's car park.

Approaching the receptionist, Taehyung inquired, "Where is Dr. Min's room?" Dr. Min unexpectedly appeared, asking why he came to the hospital. Taehyung explained it was for a checkup, introducing Y/N as his cousin's wife. Y/N, wide-eyed, processed the lie-cousin's wife? Shameless.

Dr. Min expressed surprise at not knowing about Taehyung's cousin. He brushed it off, claiming his cousin was abroad and Y/N wasn't feeling well, leading to the hospital visit. Dr. Min invited them for the checkup, but Y/N, lost in her thoughts, barely acknowledged.

Taehyung tapped her shoulder, breaking her reverie. "Let's go, dear," he said. She nodded silently, and as they headed for the checkup, he whispered a warning in her ear, "Don't you dare say anything to her."

When Dr. Min questioned Taehyung's absence, he insisted he had to meet someone. Y/N and Dr. Min proceeded to the checkup.

During the examination, Y/N, upon the doctor's inquiry about her condition, revealed feeling dizzy every morning and occasional nausea since the past week. Dr. Min, making a sudden revelation, suggested the possibility of pregnancy and recommended tests.

Panicking at the thought, Y/N's inner thoughts interrupted, rejecting the idea. In the subsequent moments, Dr. Min examined Y/N's reports and excitedly declared, "Omg Y/N, congratulations! As I said, you are one week pregnant."

Stunned, Y/N struggled to comprehend the news. Dr. Min congratulated her, and internally conflicted, Y/N contemplated how to handle this revelation without disclosing it to Taehyung.

Requesting a favor from Dr. Min, she pleaded not to inform Taehyung, expressing a desire to surprise her husband. Dr. Min agreed not to disclose the information and promised to handle the situation delicately. Y/N then asked to use the phone to call her husband's mother, explaining she had left her phone in the car.

"Ah, okay, dear. I'll go and meet Taehyung, okay," Dr. Min assured before leaving.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ: