𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"WTF, HUH? Is this how you treat a girl, you bastard? Do I look like a doll, huh?! I LISTEN TO YOUR ANNOYING THINGS QUIETLY, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WEAK, AND HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP M----"

Before she could finish, he slapped her so hard that she ended up on the floor, bewildered. He then yanked her up by her hair, grabbed her jaw tightly, and delivered another harsh slap, her strength no match for his. She fell again, now numb to the pain in her cheek.

He seized her hair, dragging her to her room, throwing her to the floor, and closing the door. Approaching with predatory steps, he bent down, saying, "So where do you get the guts to yell at me, YELL AT KIM TAEHYUNG, you bitch? Let me teach you a lesson. Here's another rule. DON'T DARE TO YELL AT ME," spat out in her face. She tightly closed her eyes.

The sound of unbuckling followed. Taehyung took off his leather belt, rubbing it in her face. "So, baby, are you ready for a fun experience like never before? Let's get started," he said, gripping the belt tightly. The first strike trembled her body. "Count, bitch, count. If you forget, I'll double the punishment," he warned.

She began counting, enduring each brutal strike. On the verge of fainting, he noticed and slapped her, commanding her not to faint. The beating continued until she muttered the count before succumbing to unbearable pain and blacking out.

Taehyung, noticing her silence, stopped and left her in a critical state, the wedding gown stained and torn, her face swollen. She lay unconscious through the night and into the morning.

As dawn arrived, Taehyung encountered her lifeless form without a hint of guilt. He proceeded with his morning routine, approaching her later with a basket of water. Pouring it over her, she woke up gasping for breath, the water causing her distress.

"Don't you remember the rules? Wake up before me, and you have to cook for your husband. You have 1 hour to get ready and prepare the meal. If you don't, you'll face consequences," he warned callously before returning to his room, engrossed in his laptop.

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡