𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

The next morning, Taehyung woke up around ten. Blinking against the sudden light, he found himself alone in the room. After getting ready, he headed downstairs. In the kitchen, Y/N was busy cooking. She seemed startled when she noticed him.

"Taehyung, you scared me," she exclaimed.

He chuckled and approached her, asking when she woke up.

"Just half an hour ago," she replied.

Taehyung offered to help, but Y/N insisted she could manage. Together, they finished preparing the meal. As they sat down to eat, Y/N shared a message from her mom,

"Taehyung, today I got a message from my mom," Y/N shared.

"Hmm, what did she say?" Taehyung asked with a cute pout while munching on his food.

"Mom said she and dad are moving to Switzerland tomorrow," she said, her expression turning sad.

"Don't worry, baby! They will come before going," Taehyung assured her.

"No, mom said they can't make it as the flight is early, and they need to get ready. She said she'll meet me anytime I want, but I think I shouldn't disturb them since they're going to spend their entire life happily," Y/N explained.

"No, Y/N, you should call them. You're their only child, so call her whenever you're free," Taehyung advised.

"Um, yeah, you're right! Now let's finish this," she said, changing the subject.

After 4 months..

These 4 months, their days were filled with happiness. Taehyung took great care of Y/N, ensuring she didn't have to lift a finger. Now, she's already 7 months pregnant.

Taehyung shared everything with Jungkook, who was in the USA. Jungkook felt overwhelming guilt for the pain he caused Y/N. He reassured Taehyung that he wouldn't disturb their relationship and congratulated them on becoming parents. Yet, Y/N remained unaware of these conversations.

Today marked Y/N's 23rd birthday. Taehyung was bubbling with excitement and decided to throw a party at their house. Eunji and Taehyung's mother were busy baking a cake for Y/N, while she sat on the couch, and Taehyung was beside her, gently caressing her now noticeably larger baby bump. However, she kept pouting as he hadn't given her permission to help with the preparations.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Now, I'm looking at Taehyung, who is caressing my tummy. I'm too angry with him because he didn't let me help eomma. However, despite my anger, his touch unknowingly stirs butterflies inside my stomach.