Chapter 11

Another day off school. How boring. I got ready and texted Shinso.

                                Rise and shine. Jog here.
                                                          *Location*

Shinso
Y/n? It's so early.

You wanted help training 
                                                          Hurry up.

Shinso
I already hate this.

                            U can cry when u get there.
                                                         Hurry uppp

Shinso
I'm going dammit.

We were meeting at a park. Aizawa was already awake.

Y/n: "I'm heading out!"

Aizawa: "Don't be late for school!"

Y/n: "I won't!"

I grab my things and run out of the house. The location I sent was a nearby park. It takes about 5 minutes for me to get there. I have to wait about 10 for Shinso to arrive.

Y/n: "you're slow."

Shinso: "How kind."

I give him a fake smile and then explain my usual workout routine.

Y/n: "We'll just do a bit because you're new and we have school."

He nods and we start.

~~~~~~

Shinso: "Every- day? You- do- that- every_ day?"

Y/n: "No I do more. I've trained though. You did well for your first go. Ok once you've caught your breath we will start running to school."

Shinso: "What!? More?"

Y/n: "Yes. Now c'mon."

~~~~~~

Y/n: "We're a bit late..."

Shinso: "Did- you- have to- play- with the dog?"

Y/n: "Yeahhh, it was so cuteeee."

I always get really happy after I exercise. I put my headphones back in and we start to run up to the school. I grab Shinso's wrist and pull him.

Y/n: "You're so slow!"

Shinso: "I'm gonna fall! Slow down you idiot!"

I click my tongue and slow down slightly. I get him to his class and start to walk to mine. A bit off sweat fell from my face. I stepped in beat with the song I was listening to and hummed. I made it to my classroom. I opened the door and smiled at Aizawa. He looked tired as ever. Also, he didn't look surprised that I was late.

Mineta and Kaminari looked like they were about to have a heart attack when I wiped some sweat off my face and flashed a smile at the class. [Yesss y/n, smexy gal]

?: "Y/n- Y/n is smiling!"

??: "This is new."

I wander over to my seat and take out my headphones and listened to what Aizawa was saying.

~~~~~~

Aizawa: "All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck."

The class erupts. Many people are worrying about how they are going to do. Personaly, I wasn't worried. I was quite smart and the school hired me so there isn't much they can do if I fail...I think.