Chapter 12

[This chapter is just gonna be things y/n did before camp so kinda like a filler. I think it may be a little long too.]

Shigiraki: "What do you want?"

Y/n: "Don't be so cold."

I sat down on one of the chairs in a coffee shop.

Y/n: "I just have a few questions."

Shigiraki: "Hurry up."

Y/n: "Is that piece of shit really still alive?"

Shigiraki: "I take it you're talking about All For One. Well, yes. He says hi, by the way."

Y/n: "He can shove his 'hi' up his ass. Leave the kids alone, they didn't do anything."

Shigiraki: "You know we can't do that."

A few shouts were heard in the distance. Shigiraki turned to leave.

Y/n: "Oh, before you go, tell him that my replacement is almost as shit as he is."

With that, he left.

~~~~~~~~~

The mall was temporarily shut and police did a search just in case. Me and Izuku were questioned about our encounter.

---------------------

Summer break had begun and the class was going to the pool. The pervs were going to be there so I went with the school swimming costume. Me and the girls had a lot of fun playing around in the pool but I was still keeping watch on Hagakure and the other ones I found suspicious.

After a while, we all got out of the pool to check on the boys. They were holding a competition and Yaoyorozu offered to help. After hearing that I walked off. I got my towel and put it on the ground. I rolled up my swimming costume a bit and began to sunbathe. I am not helping them in a silly competition.

Mina: "Come on y/n!"

Y/n: "fuck off!"

Mina: "Fine but you owe me one!"

Y/n: "Fine with me!"

I hear her giggle a bit and smile. Maybe these brats aren't too bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakuhoe won the first round by cheating.

Y/n: "Isn't that cheating!?"

Bakugou: "It's called freestyle swimming!"

Y/n: "Mhm!"

Todoroki won the next round. 'They're all cheats'. I shake my head but continue to lay in the sun. Izuku won the final round. Iida almost won though. The winners from the previous races were about to go against each other. I lean on my elbow and watch.

The others stood around the pool and shouted good luck.

Iida: "Get set!"

They all dive in but in mid air, they fall straight down.

Y/n: "Hahahaha! Man, I'm glad I came and saw that!"

Once again, I was the only one laughing. The others have no sense of humour I suppose.

Aizawa: "Y/n stop laughing at your piers when something bad happens."

I raise my hands as if trying to defend myself. I knew he found it funny too.

"It's 5pm. Your authorized pool time is officially over. Hurry up and go home."

Kaminari: "Come on, just one second!

Sero: "We were finally getting to the good part!"

Aizawa: "Are you questioning me?"

"Not at all Mr Aizawa!"