Chapter 21

There was a white light that took up my whole vision. I could hear vagily familiar voices but couldn't place my finger on the exact owers. The light began to fade and the familar darkness came back to my. Everything soon became clear. I opened my eyes ever so slightly, not allowing anyone to see im awake again. My chest still aches but it bearable for now.

"...and no one else will end up like poor, dead Y/n here."

I took this as my chance at a good, no great comeback.

Y/n: "How interesting," I use my free arm and mash my elbow into his nose bridge before he could react to my voice and drops me to the floor to a nurse his sore face. "Even a dead bitch looks better than you, you bastard. Either i'm really hot or you're unimaginably ugly. Probably a bit of both if i was being honest."

The blow caused a good amount of damage. Blood made it's way down his face forcing him to wipe it off. I land a kick to his ribs. He stubles to the floor but recooperates before i can get another hit in.

The audiance of friends i had looked absoulotly lost. I laugh softly. I had realised who saved me.

Y/N: "Thank you Libi! I owe you one!"

Libi: "Let us help Y/N! If you do that we're even!"

I bite my lip.

Y/n: "As soon as one of you get hurt, you go back! Am I clear?!"

"Yes boss!"

Y/N: "Masaaki! You stay here and stop the students if they try to come over!"

Masaaki: "Thats not fair!"

Y/N: "I know that you got injued so don't argue with me on this one!"

Masaaki: "You're injured too..."

Y/N: "What was that?!"

Masaaki: "I said yes Ma'am! Stupid super hearing bitch."

I spin my head around and smile at the idiot. He grins right back at me. I feel arms wrap around my waist and something on my head. I tilt my head slightly and see a grinning Kin.

Kin: "Hey beautifull."

Y/N: "Idiot."

I smile softly at him.

Y/N: "All members get ready for combat! Listen to everything I say at all times, this time there are more than just our's and a few other's lives at stake!"

"Yes Boss!"

"I love you all!" everyone shouts insync.

402 words

Sorry for another short chapter but the next one is the battle.